Waters Says Trump Supporters 'Not As Patriotic As We Are'

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Race-Baiting Rep. Waters Says Trump Supporters 'Not As Patriotic As We Are'

The career politician took to the House floor on Monday night, where she repeatedly played the race card and said anyone who supports President Trump just doesn't love America.

“Mr. Speaker, my position against this president and his administration is clear. I oppose this president. I do not honor this president. I do not respect this president,” Waters said during her ten minute speech.

“African-Americans have struggled and fought historically, many African-Americans have paid a huge price fighting for justice and equality in this country, have died for it. I don’t have to call the names of Martin Luther King and all the others. We have paid a price, we have fought.

“But guess what? Despite the fact that America has not always been there for us, we’ve always been there for America. We have fought in America’s wars. We have suffered discrimination, we have suffered isolation and undermining. But we stand up for America, oftentimes when others who think they are more patriotic, who say they are more patriotic, do not,” Waters said.

that is not what I heard coming out of the Vietnam War ..... it was a 'White Mans' war, why are they drafting blacks