Student Claims He Was Suspended From Class After Contradicting Muslim Professor Who Said Jesus Wasn

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Student Claims He Was Suspended From Class After Contradicting Muslim Professor Who Said Jesus Wasn’t Crucified

According to Polston, the Muslim professor began acting out in retribution after she was challenged about the historical accounts of Jesus.

The student received a low-grade of 52% on a major essay shortly after the fateful encounter.

Doubling-down on her dogmatic teaching-style, Zufari then led a discussion about the applications of Islamic Sharia Law.

During the discussion, one male Muslim student in the classroom even went so far as to argue that adulterers and homosexuals should have their heads chopped off.

“I spoke out to the professor about the grade and subsequently the decapitation comments made by the student,” Polston told The College Fix. “The statement by the conservative Muslim student met such fear by some that one of the students reported it to the FBI. Later, I was reported by the professor to the dean of campus safety. The situation was surreal. We’ve already had one too many attacks in Orlando and as an avid traveler I realized this was the perfect example of ‘see something, say something.’”