Irony strikes again

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
In Cincinnati, a white man named Jamie Urton was driving through a black neighborhood when a black child darted in front of his car, striking it. The child was shaken, but okay. Urton died after three black people pulled him from the car, beat him, then shot him.

Neighbors say it happens all the time.

:shocking:

who was the woman killed by in the middle east recently - walking to Syria ? murdered in Turkey murdered by a Saracen

Hijinx

who was the woman killed by in the middle east recently - walking to Syria ? murdered in Turkey murdered by a Saracen

Did anyone ever wonder why people have been moving away from neighborhoods that have grown dark and unsafe for so many years.?
Remember when it was safe to visit the Waldorf mall? or the Landover mall?
I remember Seat Pleasant, Kent Village, Hillcrest Hgts. ,Morningside, Clinton, and yes Waldorf.

This_person

BBC said:
An Italian woman artist who was hitch-hiking to the Middle East dressed as a bride to promote world peace has been found murdered in Turkey.
The naked body of Giuseppina Pasqualino di Marineo, 33, known as Pippa Bacca, was found in bushes near the northern city of Gebze on Friday.
She had said she wanted to show that she could put her trust in the kindness of local people.

a64b594c9dd1c7008e8fe4e1bc9754e0755e0cac3e53da1e94c04f084eb2cb60_1.jpg

black dog

Free America
"In a perfect world, you wouldn't need guns. This is not a perfect world."
- Sheriff Ben Johnson, Volusia County, Florida

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Did anyone ever wonder why people have been moving away from neighborhoods that have grown dark and unsafe for so many years.?
Remember when it was safe to visit the Waldorf mall? or the Landover mall?
I remember Seat Pleasant, Kent Village, Hillcrest Hgts. ,Morningside, Clinton, and yes Waldorf.

If Maryland had common sense concealed carry laws, these places would still be safe to visit.

Midnightrider

In the history of muslims killing nonbelievers, that is indeed recently.

Now, she probably wasn't killed over religion. From what I remember, this was just your good old fashioned gang-rape and killing.
I don't even know if it was a gang rape. I think it was just a hitchhiker that got raped/murdered.