Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Overnight Kennel Boarding!

Quote Originally Posted by littlelady View Post
    Blow it out your nose, bd, and give it up. I wasn't replying to you. You are such a narcissist. :

Name:  bd.gif
Views: 138
Size:  8.6 KB

Slam, dunk moment. Love it!
    Hey Wackadoodie, try to keep up. She is nothing more than a Troll against Pawtuxent Bed and Biscuit. This thread was her first and second post.
    Originally Posted by littlelady View Post
    I just reported you. You are one scary individual.

Quote Originally Posted by black dog View Post
    Hey Wackadoodie, try to keep up. She is nothing more than a Troll against Pawtuxent Bed and Biscuit. This thread was her first and second post.
    First, it is telling of your character that you have to call me names. Second, a newbie has to start somewhere. And, third but not last, you, actually, have the nerve to call some else a troll? You are a hoot, and a half! Name:  bd.gif
Views: 90
Size:  8.6 KB

I just found a flaw in your argument in this thread. Quoting you. "Ahhhhhh. Perhaps Troll, because they are animals and not people."

And, now you are all about the dog, and what a great life he/she has; riding shotgun and all; with the window open. Do you think that is safe? Do you put your pup in the seatbelt?

Story. When we first got out pups from Tri County back in the day, I was driving down Williams Wharf with the windows open. There was a dog on the side of the road, and both of my dogs jumped out the window when I was going 30 mph. I was lucky no dogs were hurt. Lesson learned.
    Last edited by littlelady; 04-08-2017 at 03:43 AM.
    ​​Like I said. JMO, yo! - Roman
    If you ignore the trolls, they starve. - Wishbone

Wackadoodie, I didn't bring home a mixed breed animal. I bought a dog with known bloodline.
    It seems you are the one that brings home stupid inbread animals and then doesn't spend enough time properly training them. My Chesie doesn't use the house as a toilet nor the car window as a springboard as a exit when stopped much less when underway.
    I can only think about the other horrible and bad behavior ( excessive barking, jumping on people, running through the the house tearing up the furniture, not listening to commands ) your dogs have. I'm sure your neighborhood loves you and your dogs.
    I'm quite sure they want you to move back to Calvert also.

Wackadoodie, I didn't bring home a mixed breed animal. I bought a dog with known bloodline.
    It seems you are the one that brings home stupid inbread animals and then doesn't spend enough time properly training them. My Chesie doesn't use the house as a toilet nor the car window as a springboard as a exit when stopped much less when underway.
    I can only think about the other horrible and bad behavior ( excessive barking, jumping on people, running through the the house tearing up the furniture, not listening to commands ) your dogs have. I'm sure your neighborhood loves you and your dogs.
    I'm quite sure they want you to move back to Calvert also.
    I've never heard of inbread dogs. Is that similar to being inbred?

Quote Originally Posted by mitzi View Post
    Nice, she gets to relax laying in sawdust.
    Quote Originally Posted by mitzi View Post
    I've never heard of inbread dogs. Is that similar to being inbred?
    So, Grammer Nazi. You can come over and use my dog as a therapy animal.

So, Grammer Nazi. You can come over and use my dog as a therapy animal.
    No thanks, I don't need a therapy dog.

Members who have read this thread: 4