Transgender 'Women' Are Oppressed Because Pussy Hats Are 'Genital-Based'

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Pussy hats are sexist.

Pussy hats, in case you've been living under a rock, are those pink knit caps with cat ears. Feminists wear them to equality marches to show their support for women's rights.

But now a critic has come along to say that those hats are actually offensive to transgenders because they are “reproductive system-focused" (which is horrible because men who dress as women don't have those parts and, well, that's just offensive).

h3mech

ok maybe I'm just old, but back in the day if you dress like a woman, and don't get surgery to remove your man parts are you a transvestite, how can we call them transgendered if they don't get the surgery they are transvestite! bruce jenner is a transvestite, just saying

Pussy hats are sexist.

Pussy hats, in case you've been living under a rock, are those pink knit caps with cat ears. Feminists wear them to equality marches to show their support for women's rights.

But now a critic has come along to say that those hats are actually offensive to transgenders because they are “reproductive system-focused" (which is horrible because men who dress as women don't have those parts and, well, that's just offensive).

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

:roflmao:

Gored by their own ox. Priceless!

Toxick

Splat

Good. Maybe this self-defeating snowflake safe-zone SJW philosophy will finally defeat itself and die so the adults can step over the rotting bloated carcass of this failed and idiotic movement, and move the #### on with our lives without this goddam self-fueled nonsense.

Not holding my breath, but I can dream.