Porkey, (how many times married?), tries to advise FLOTUS

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
https://www.aol.com/article/enterta...nnell-marriage-advice-melania-trump/22021363/

https://www.rawstory.com/2017/03/melania-trump-should-divorce-the-president-rosie-odonnell/

Porkey.jpg

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I used to love Rosie, then she teetered over the brink of pure meanness bordering on mental illness. Now her career is over and she spends her days carping and sniping out of sad jealousy.

Hijinx

I used to love Rosie, then she teetered over the brink of pure meanness bordering on mental illness. Now her career is over and she spends her days carping and sniping out of sad jealousy.

If I were Melania I would not rush to take advice from a mentally ill person.
When is Rosie leaving our country like she promised.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I have a former friend who did that. She was sane, reasonably rational, all up in her prog causes for sure but still civilized. Then Hillary Clinton ran for president and she started losing her ####, insisting that anyone who didn't support Her Shrillness was a woman hating blah blah blah. When Donald Trump became the front runner she really came unglued and went downhill from there. Now she's this mean spiteful person who's lost all her old friends and apparently spends her leisure time plotting Trump's overthrow on FB and Twitter.

:crazy:

Grumpy

I have a former friend who did that. She was sane, reasonably rational, all up in her prog causes for sure but still civilized. Then Hillary Clinton ran for president and she started losing her ####, insisting that anyone who didn't support Her Shrillness was a woman hating blah blah blah. When Donald Trump became the front runner she really came unglued and went downhill from there. Now she's this mean spiteful person who's lost all her old friends and apparently spends her leisure time plotting Trump's overthrow on FB and Twitter.

Didn't know you knew one of my sisters.

Hijinx

I didn't know you knew Maxine Waters