Driver hits child in street is then shot for revenge

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
These people walk among us. What are the chances that this gun is legally registered? Cops are looking for the shooter.

“You’re ok? And I took care of that dude. I killed him. He dead. He dead. That dude that hit you by the car, he dead. I killed him. I’m serious, he’s dead. The dude that hit you with the car, I killed him, Jamal. He dead. You hear me? He’s dead. I killed him.”

hopefully soon you dead

Hijinx

These people walk among us. What are the chances that this gun is legally registered? Cops are looking for the shooter.

hopefully soon you dead

I cannot say it , it's racist to say this is a hate crime.
But it is a hate crime.
If the races were different there would be riots, BLM, signs and some store would be looted.

But it's ok it was a white man killed and white men aint sh1t.

itsbob

I bowl overhand

hopefully soon you dead

What's REALLY sad is the accident wasn't the drivers fault.. Kid ran out into the road.. and THEN the kid wasn't even hurt bad enough to be hospitalized. Went in for medical care and released.

Kid wasn't dead.. kid wasn't even seriously hurt.. kids father allowed him to run into the road..

Probably a non death penalty state as well.

Hijinx

The father and the shooter are a pair of thugs. The father didn't have time to look at the kid and see how bad it was hurt , he was too busy reaching thru the winshield beating on this white guy. Too bad the white guy wasn't carrying.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
The father and the shooter are a pair of thugs. The father didn't have time to look at the kid and see how bad it was hurt , he was too busy reaching thru the winshield beating on this white guy. Too bad the white guy wasn't carrying.

Driver was probably a law abiding un-armed citizen in a "gun free" zone..

We see how well that worked out for him.. we no longer have the right or the ability to defend ourselves.

black dog

Free America

Ohio is a Shall Issue State, it's sad that had Jamie Urton been carrying he could have maybe had a twofer that day.

black dog

Free America
Driver was probably a law abiding un-armed citizen in a "gun free" zone..

We see how well that worked out for him.. we no longer have the right or the ability to defend ourselves.

No Bob, Mr Jamie Urton lived in Ohio, Ohio is a Shall Issue State.
You and 99. 99% of Marylanders don't have the right to defend yourselves, or the Right of Choice.
In Free America you have the choice if you want to carry a firearm, Jamie Urton chose not to carry a firearm. That's something that you as a MD resident don't have.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
No Bob, Mr Jamie Urton lived in Ohio, Ohio is a Shall Issue State.
You and 99. 99% of Marylanders don't have the right to defend yourselves, or the Right of Choice.
In Free America you have the choice if you want to carry a firearm, Jamie Urton chose not to carry a firearm. That's something that you as a MD resident don't have.

Ahhh, but this happened in Cincinnati, granted it's a City in Ohio, but they have their own more stringent gun laws in the city..

black dog

Free America
Ahhh, but this happened in Cincinnati, granted it's a City in Ohio, but they have their own more stringent gun laws in the city..

Ohio also has State Preemption Laws.

The following places are off-limits when carrying a concealed weapon in Ohio.
Police stations
Sheriff’s offices
Highway Patrol posts
Premises controlled by BCI
Correctional institutions or other detention facilities
Airport terminals or airplanes – As of March 21, 2017, concealed handgun license holders can carry in the non-secure area of airports.
Facilities for the care of mentally ill persons
Courthouses or buildings in which a courtroom is located
Colleges and Government Bodies – As of March 21, 2017, colleges and government bodies can decide for themselves if concealed carry will be allowed.
Places of worship, unless the place of worship permits otherwise
Child day-care centers – As of March 21, 2017, concealed handgun license holders can carry in day-care centers unless the day-care center has posted a “no-guns” sign.
Licensed Class D liquor permit premises, if you are consuming beer or intoxicating liquor or are under the influence. If you are not consuming, and not under the influence, you may carry unless there is a conspicuous sign prohibiting carry. Possession of a concealed firearm is allowed in a retail store with a D-6 or D-8 permit as long as the concealed carry license holder is not consuming liquor. Class D permits are generally issued to an establishment that sells alcohol for consumption on the premises. In any event, do not consume beer or intoxicating liquor before carrying a concealed handgun into a licensed premises or while on the premises.
Schools – As of March 21, 2017 – Anyone with a concealed handgun license can keep their handgun locked in a motor vehicle on school premises. [source]
As of March 21, 2017 – Anyone with a concealed handgun license can carry on private aircraft.
As of March 21, 2017, business entities, property owners or public or private employers cannot ban anyone who has been issued a valid concealed handgun license from transporting or storing a firearm or ammunition when the items are locked in a person’s privately-owned motor vehicle on company property.

black dog

Free America
Ohio State preemption

Per O.R.C. 9.68, all firearm laws in Ohio, except those restricting the discharge of firearms and certain zoning regulations, supersede any local ordinances. This restriction on municipalities was upheld by the Ohio Supreme Court in the cases of OFCC vs. Clyde (2008) and City of Cleveland vs. State of Ohio (2010).

tommyjo

Ohio is a Shall Issue State, it's sad that had Jamie Urton been carrying he could have maybe had a twofer that day.

The rationality of the simpleton...if only everyone carried guns then there wouldn't be any gun violence...right?

It would be nice if the world worked in such a simplistic fashion.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
The rationality of the simpleton...if only everyone carried guns then there wouldn't be any gun violence...right?

An armed society is a polite society..

Am unarmed society gives you the likes of Serbia.. Bosnia.. Yugolslavia.. Afghanistan.. N Korea.. Iraq..

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

My pacifist self won't encourage it, but shouldn't someone put out an all points bulletin to all regular concerned white folks, rednecks, klan, etc, to take down on site with extreme prejudice. That'll send a message. *Not that I would advocate for something like that.

Last edited:

officeguy

If I may ...

My pacifist self won't encourage it, but shouldn't someone put out an all points bulletin to all regular concerned white folks, rednecks, klan, etc, to take down on site with extreme prejudice. That'll send a message. *Not that I would advocate for something like that.

No, you may not.

Hijinx

I suppose it would make a difference in who gets shot. The innocent or the guilty. I don't see TJ crying about those shot in ghetto's in Detroit and Chicago, she only wants to be sure honest men are not carrying.

Did she condemn the shooter?? I must have missed that. Pretty sure the guy had no permit nor a legal weapon. But if we could just stop the target shooters from getting a 15 round mag.

black dog

Free America

Simpleton, That's Rich. A armed society is a polite society.
For folks like you, About the time you say " OH #### I WISH " its too late.