Wanted Suspect Dead, Another Injured in Crash after Fleeing Attempted Traffic Stop

newsBot

Automated News Bot
Staff member
This just in from the somd.com Headline News:

Title: Wanted Suspect Dead, Another Injured in Crash after Fleeing Attempted Traffic Stop

Date: 04-04-2017 11:54 AM

Summary: One wanted individual has died and another was injured following a crash that occurred in St. Mary's County early this morning after they refused to stop for a trooper.

Click here for the full story...

luvmygdaughters

This just in from the somd.com Headline News:

Title: Wanted Suspect Dead, Another Injured in Crash after Fleeing Attempted Traffic Stop

Date: 04-04-2017 11:54 AM

Summary: One wanted individual has died and another was injured following a crash that occurred in St. Mary's County early this morning after they refused to stop for a trooper.

Click here for the full story...[/

These stupid idiots!!!!! Thank God, there wasn't an innocent victim hurt in this crash. Well, I take that back, one of them was a father, not much of one I would guess, but, still, there's a little girl out there now without a father. Actually, she may be better off.

Last edited:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Lets see... If we learned anything from our local judges..

He'll be found guilty.. NOL Proc on all his outstanding warrants.. sentenced to 10 years.. all suspended with allowance for time served.

Hijinx

Lets see... If we learned anything from our local judges..

He'll be found guilty.. NOL Proc on all his outstanding warrants.. sentenced to 10 years.. all suspended with allowance for time served.

That sounds about right.

Might be some community service involved.