Give a bad Review - have your internet connected device disabled

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
iPhone App will not stay open - just flashes when trying to launch

rdmart7

Just installed and attempting to register a door when the app started doing this. Have uninstalled and reinstalled iphone app, powered phone off/on - wondering what kind of piece of #### I just purchased here...

garadget

Martin,

The abusive language here and in your negative Amazon review, submitted minutes after experiencing a technical difficulty, only demonstrates your poor impulse control. I'm happy to provide the technical support to the customers on my Saturday night but I'm not going to tolerate any tantrums.

At this time your only option is return Garadget to Amazon for refund. Your unit ID 2f0036... will be denied server connection.

H/T Reddit : https://www.reddit.com/r/technology...dget_disables_device_because_of_a_bad_amazon/

Commenters on Reddit are saying the respondent was the owner ....

Yes, I see, this whole thing may well cripple the company

[–]bagofwisdom 16 points 22 hours ago - Too many of these crowdfunded products have leadership that has no inkling how to deal with customers.

[–]aurizon 4 points 21 hours ago* - True enough, lived his life in a nerdspace...

[–]bagofwisdom 8 points 21 hours ago - Software developers are some INCREDIBLY talented individuals. However, many of them are terrible at responding to criticism.

[–]aurizon 4 points 21 hours ago - Yes, cloistered and unable to interact with others

[–]bfodder 21 points 23 hours ago - The device ID has been blocked on Garadget's servers.

[–]aurizon 10 points 22 hours ago - Yes, foolish move by that support guy, I expect his days are numbered in single digits

[–]bfodder 33 points 22 hours ago - It was the owner.

[–]aurizon 11 points 21 hours ago - Sad, to have a good idea and screw it up with petulance

well IMHO, the Company Owner needs to grow a thicker skin if he is going to be providing customer support