And STILL I'm sure I haven't heard it all

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
California State University San Marcos is planning to host a talk about furries and pet-play.

What the hell is that, you ask?

Furries, you probably know, are those people who dress up in animal costumes. You've certainly seen them in the news or wherever.

Pet-play, on the other hand, "is described online as a subculture within the BDSM world in which a person likes to pretend to be an animal and engages in submissive and other animal-like behaviors in part to enjoy and achieve sexual gratification. "

But wait! There's more!

Sometimes people use animal tail butt plugs in this capacity to heighten their sexual enjoyment.

:twitch:

:roflmao:

Yes, apparently there are enough people who engage in this activity that a university is hosting an event on it.

Hijinx

California State University San Marcos is planning to host a talk about furries and pet-play.

Furries, you probably know, are those people who dress up in animal costumes. You've certainly seen them in the news or wherever.

Pet-play, on the other hand, "is described online as a subculture within the BDSM world in which a person likes to pretend to be an animal and engages in submissive and other animal-like behaviors in part to enjoy and achieve sexual gratification. "

But wait! There's more!

Sometimes people use animal tail butt plugs in this capacity to heighten their sexual enjoyment.

Yes, apparently there are enough people who engage in this activity that a university is hosting an event on it.

This is one of those Posts that are hard to answer without getting accused of being a freak.
But there is a joke. Why do male dogs lick themselves.
The answer is because they can.

Is that a requirement? LMAO

Chris0nllyn

But wait! There's more!

Google "Bronies" for a bigger laugh.

black dog

Free America
As a guy with a steel fabrication shop, sometimes it's interesting on what walks in the door and other times its like WTF or Are you Fing kidding me you want me to build that?

View attachment 117983

And then you tend to get a funny look on your face.
View attachment 117984

And then you gather your thoughts and the them it will cost $ 2,800 dollars and you can pick it up in two weeks.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
I saw this the other day. Competitive hobbyhorsing. :killingme

This week in “I Can’t Believe This Is Really A Thing” we travel to Finland, where a new equestrian sport is gaining some serious steam. Unlike other equestrian endeavors, this discipline does not require a sizable investment of money and time, and the safety risks are minimal. In fact, it does not even require an actual horse.

Turns out, all you need is a stick…and a dream. Welcome to the world of competitive hobbyhorsing.

Not only is this not a joke, as the Wall-Street Journal recently discovered, it’s a serious sport with more than 10,000 active competitors in Finland alone.

http://horsenetwork.com/2017/03/welcome-world-competitive-hobbyhorse/

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may...

I'd rather see a workshop on the actual usage with live demonstrations and audience participation, accompanied, if necessary, with private personal instruction.

black dog

Free America
If I may...

I'd rather see a workshop on the actual usage with live demonstrations and audience participation, accompanied, if necessary, with private personal instruction.

If that's your bag, I would suggest the Baltimore BDSM Event schedule.

littlelady

God bless the USA
If I may ...

It's not really. But since it's at a university, I was thinking about all those 20 something liberated women, who, might be able to teach a guy new tricks?

If I may, :smile:...blackdog thinks he knows everything about everything No sense in arguing with him because he makes no sense. He is a narcissistic know it all, but he knows nothing, and he is a bully, and troll. Poor blackdog. Such a waste of time and space.

Last edited:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
If I may ...

It's not really. But since it's at a university, I was thinking about all those 20 something liberated women, who, might be able to teach a guy new tricks?

:yay:

Naa Lipstick Lesbians ..... they are too busy playing with each other

black dog

Free America
If I may, :smile:...blackdog thinks he knows everything about everything No sense in arguing with him because he makes no sense. He is a narcissistic know it all, but he knows nothing, and he is a bully, and troll. Poor blackdog. Such a waste of time and space.

Hey, you gotta quit speedballin in order to get that first chip Wackadoodie.
Uppers in the mornings, Downers in the evening. Don't mix the two, bad Mojo happens then.