Oh no!! Trump is off to WPB today!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
:jameo:

Of course, he's also having dinner with the Chinese president....

Someone should have thought of that before, wooing foreign leaders somewhere other than freaking DC in the winter.

glhs837

Power with Control

Someone should have thought of that before, wooing foreign leaders somewhere other than freaking DC, filled with azzholes and politicians like it is...... .

Fixed.......

tommyjo

Someone should have thought of that before, wooing foreign leaders somewhere other than freaking DC in the winter.

It's April 4th...winter is long since over.

The President, in his infinite egoism, thinks WPB will have more sway on the Chinese President than the Oval Office???

The President, in his role as marketer supreme and sole protector of the "Trump brand", is in WPB in an effort to push up the membership dues for Mar-a-lago. Because we all know that is more important that leading the free world! And we also know that when the joint statement is issued, Trump will be using his whimpy "I love CHINA!" voice! He'll be asked about North Korea..."what is that" he'll reply...as he regales the crowd with tales of his polling data from May 2016.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member

The President, in his infinite egoism, thinks WPB will have more sway on the Chinese President than the Oval Office???

The President, in his role as marketer supreme and sole protector of the "Trump brand", is in WPB in an effort to push up the membership dues for Mar-a-lago. Because we all know that is more important that leading the free world! And we also know that when the joint statement is issued, Trump will be using his whimpy "I love CHINA!" voice! He'll be asked about North Korea..."what is that" he'll reply...as he regales the crowd with tales of his polling data from May 2016.

You're just jelly because there is so much winning in the US now. :yay:

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member

You have no clue about Chinese culture....

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

You are such a dumbass. I suppose you think the Chinese president is some Charlie Chan rube who'd be all impressed with the White House. :rolleyes: Clue for you: Chinese presidents like palm trees and gorgeous weather, too.

Gee, considering this evening's events, what do you suppose they discussed? :popcorn:

CalvertNewb

It's amazing that people complained about Obama's MIL in the White house who cost hardly any additional Tax Payer money but defend Donald lining his own pockets by visiting his own resorts and charging taxpayers for it. Honestly how can you conflate the two? It really must take some mental gymnastics.

I understand agreeing with his policies or liking him over Hilary but having a complete double standard as to how tax payer money is spent by a sitting president is outrageous.

Between Melania's expenses, Trumps trips to WPB the taxpayers will be on the hook for 100's of millions by the end of the year.

and the same people complain that we need to trim the fat and cut taxes.

Hijinx

After the went down for yrs ...

but frankly ah so what ?

These folks worry about Trump doubling the money to get into Mar-a-Lago like they were going to join.

Why should anyone care how badly Trump screws millionaires for playing on his golf course.
He could triple it for all I care. It's not like I am going there.
Nor can you use food stamps to join TJ.

CalvertNewb

These folks worry about Trump doubling the money to get into Mar-a-Lago like they were going to join.

Why should anyone care how badly Trump screws millionaires for playing on his golf course.
He could triple it for all I care. It's not like I am going there.
Nor can you use food stamps to join TJ.

I'm not planning on joining and I don't care what he charges

I'm pointing out that he is using his position as president for financial gain which is against the law

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
I'm not planning on joining and I don't care what he charges

I'm pointing out that he is using his position as president for financial gain which is against the law

so it is YOUR contention the rates were ONLY raised because Trump is NOW President ?

CalvertNewb

so it is YOUR contention the rates were ONLY raised because Trump is NOW President ?

Yes. Exactly. It's my conclusion and the conclusion of many logical thinking people.

Do you care to share any other logical reasons or do you just want to SHOUT nonsense?