Syria - what is the plan when Assad is gone ?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
It a s h i t show ... different groups all fighting

Isis_Syria_alliances_circle_2_1100.jpg

You think the lives of the 'civilians will improve when Assad is gone ?

You think some Pro Democracy Gov is going to bet set up in its place ?

No it will be another Sunni Gov - men beheaded because their beards aren't long enough, women beaten and stoned for not wearing bags, children stone for listening to music

Assad is not a nice guy ... think the alternatives through carefully

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Who? Us? Shirley, you must be joking.

:yay:

we don't think anything through ....

.... like a teenage boy on a HOT date with the Prom Queen - sorry I got no rubbers, don't worry nothing will happen

And Don't Call Me Shirley

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
You think the lives of the 'civilians will improve when Assad is gone ?

You think some Pro Democracy Gov is going to bet set up in its place ?

No it will be another Sunni Gov - men beheaded because their beards aren't long enough, women beaten and stoned for not wearing bags, children stone for listening to music

Assad is not a nice guy ... think the alternatives through carefully

Which is why I'm not totally on board with punishing any of those disgusting Arabs unless you're just doing it for fun and to play with your toys. Clearly Syrians love Assad or he wouldn't be there. When he gets gone, they will support another ahole just like him. These people are like the woman whose husband is kicking the #### out of her, so she calls the police to make it stop. She has no intention of actually leaving her abuser, she just wants a breather before the next ass kicking.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Which is why I'm not totally on board with punishing any of those disgusting Arabs .....

Muslims only understand one thing RAW NAKED POWER ... a foot on their neck
we [after a fashion] gave the people of Iraq Freedom to Vote to choose leaders - who runs for these positions and who do they vote for Authoritarian Religious nut jobs that will beat and abuse them

some ass hat like Muqtada al-Sadr who is apparently back an making noise against ISIS
[which makes sense is Shiite - ISIS is Sunni]

Egypt - they vote in the Muslim Brotherhood
Who really runs the Palestinian Authority ?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Muslims only understand one thing RAW NAKED POWER ... a foot on their neck

Sure, but it's like playing Whack-A-Mole. If you're doing it for amusement, okay. But don't think you're ever going to solve the problem.

Wishbone

Put Obama in as their Head Of State, Al-Presidente, Shiek, Calif or Grand Pubah... Whateverthe#### they call them.

That should have the same effect as a Nuke.