Dem. Rep Who Secretly Met Assad Condemns Trump's Military Strike

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Dem. Rep Who Secretly Met Assad Condemns Trump's Military Strike

The Hawaii Democratic House representative who took a secret trip to Syria in January to meet with Syrian president Bashar al-Assad said President Trump “acted recklessly” when he ordered U.S. military strikes against a Syrian government airbase on Thursday night.

Tulsi Gabbard issued this statement:

statement.jpg

[clip]

Gabbard said in early February that the cause of the bloodshed in Syria was America’s “counterproductive regime-change war.” She stated, “That’s why I’m working so hard to end our counterproductive regime-change war in Syria that has caused such tremendous suffering, death, and refugees, and has strengthened groups like al-Qaeda and ISIS.”

In 2015, Gabbard introduced H.R. 4108, a bill to end U.S. efforts to overthrow the Syrian Arab Republic led by President Bashar al-Assad. She asserted:

The U.S. is waging two wars in Syria. The first is the war against ISIS and other Islamic extremists, which Congress authorized after the terrorist attack on 9/11. The second war is the illegal war to overthrow the Syrian government of Assad. The war to overthrow Assad is counter-productive because it actually helps ISIS and other Islamic extremists achieve their goal of overthrowing the Syrian government of Assad and taking control of all of Syria—which will simply increase human suffering in the region, exacerbate the refugee crisis, and pose a greater threat to the world. Also, the war to overthrow Assad is illegal because Congress never authorized it.

:shrug:

where was she while Obama was in office ?
she has been in congress since 2013

Hijinx

:shrug:

where was she while Obama was in office ?
she has been in congress since 2013

Wait a minute: This clown makes a secret trip to Syria to talk to Assad and we are after Flynn for speaking to a Russian. WTF?
As for the International Criminal Court, How many Divisions do they have.?
have they ever made an arrest of a powerful figure?
Does this clown expect Assad to give himself up to them?

Name one person executed by the International Criminal Court.
The court has only successfully prosecuted 2 people.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
So I guess we can put this broad in the "Hooray for gassing little kids to death" column. I mean, it's just a late term abortion, right? Who cares?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
So I guess we can put this broad in the "Hooray for gassing little kids to death" column. I mean, it's just a late term abortion, right? Who cares?

too much conflicting information ...

I'm not convinced Assad gassed them, and instead didn't hit a Jihadi production facility

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
Let's see, Colluding, Carrying information, Conspiring. Sounds like a major independent, hang-'em high investigation is in order while she is stripped of her authority and salary/benefits until the six-year investigation is completed.