Red Eye fans - last show just aired

SamSpade

I get up most mornings at around 3am for over 20 years (when you get up that early, your body doesn't always remember the days you don't need to do it).

As luck would have it - that's when Red Eye airs, and I've loved it for years.
It presents news the way I like it - never took itself seriously and mixed the ridiculous right along with the newsworthy.
If you've never seen it, too bad. I thought it was hysterical.
Watched it tonight to hear them do clips and announce - after ten years, it's over.

I'll miss them. Nothing like it on TV.

littlelady

God bless the USA
I get up most mornings at around 3am for over 20 years (when you get up that early, your body doesn't always remember the days you don't need to do it).

It presents news the way I like it - never took itself seriously and mixed the ridiculous right along with the newsworthy.
Watched it tonight to hear them do clips and announce - after ten years, it's over.

What??!! I loved that show. Only night owls watched it. :lol: I just started watching it tonight when hub got up to leave for his run in VA, and missed most of it. Very disappointing. I think FOX is scrambling now. Too bad. Gutfeld will have to fill the void. He was the first host of that show. Hope they don't cancel his new show. Love Cat and Tyrus!

One more thing. If you get up at 3, when do you go to bed? Like 7pm? Wish I could do that. Then I wouldn't have time to think so much, or be on this forum; and I would look a lot younger! :lol:

Last edited:

tommyjo

You think Redeye presented "news"?!?

Like everything else on Fox they didn't present news, they presented right wing opinion. Gutfeld always tried too hard to be funny...once in awhile he was...most often he wasn't.

Only reason to watch that show was the high top clear table with the tall chairs and the hot babe positioned in the chair closet to the camera wearing a short skirt. The "news" that was presented was perfect for 3am far right wing conspiracy nuts.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
You think Redeye presented "news"?!?

Like everything else on Fox they didn't present news, they presented right wing opinion. Gutfeld always tried too hard to be funny...once in awhile he was...most often he wasn't.

Only reason to watch that show was the high top clear table with the tall chairs and the hot babe positioned in the chair closet to the camera wearing a short skirt. The "news" that was presented was perfect for 3am far right wing conspiracy nuts.

Go away, clown. Just go away.

PsyOps

Pixelated

I initially thought you were talking about Red Eye Radio with Gary McNamara and Eric Harley. I never really watched the Fox Red Eye; only caught segments of it. I thought it was kind of snarky.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Only reason to watch that show was the high top clear table with the tall chairs and the hot babe positioned in the chair closet to the camera wearing a short skirt.

I knew it. You're a lesbian. Not that there's anything wrong with. I too am a lesbian...tragically, trapped in a man's body.

SamSpade

It would be amazing if you would learn to read.

Yeah, that.

I was just on another site where they were discussing the chances of the Dems retaking the House.
One poster mentioned that the Dems have about 25 seats that are vulnerable to about 9 of the Republicans,
because House seats are historically MUCH more stable and unlikely to be lost.

So another poster decided this person did not know that ALL House members are up for re-election, not
just 34 (as might be in a Senate cycle). And called him a dumbass. I did actually check to see if it was
signed tommyjo, but it wasn't.

An all too common case of the correction showing that the corrector is much more clueless than they think
the person they're correcting is.

It's clear enough to anyone that I watched Red Eye for COMEDY. Probably the funniest thing I've watched in
a while. I don't watch sit-coms because they don't even make me smile much less laugh - but Red Eye did.
Anyone who ever watched more than a little of it knew how often video segues were often hysterical,
especially if they were animals doing something weird (like a goat screaming or a bunny with a pancake on its head).
Anyone who went to them for NEWS was simply delusional (unfortunately, they often went to Jessica Tarlov
as their liberal guest, who NEVER seemed to get the idea that the show is for laughs. Heck, half the panel
is usually professional comedians.)

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
What??!! I loved that show. Only night owls watched it. :lol: I just started watching it tonight when hub got up to leave for his run in VA, and missed most of it. Very disappointing. I think FOX is scrambling now. Too bad. Gutfeld will have to fill the void. He was the first host of that show. Hope they don't cancel his new show. Love Cat and Tyrus!

One more thing. If you get up at 3, when do you go to bed? Like 7pm? Wish I could do that. Then I wouldn't have time to think so much, or be on this forum; and I would look a lot younger! :lol:

I get up at 2:30am and go to bed at 8pm. Been doing that for over 20+ years.