Thread: Anywhere around here to clone a key?

Anywhere around here to clone a key?

Is there anywhere around here that can clone an RFID key?

I can't program any more RFID keys for my vehicle and need to find someone that can cut and clone a key.
    If what I say offends you then you really don't want to hear what I keep to myself.

I thought Ace in Charlotte Hall and Leonardtown could do it. my son had a chipped Ranger key done in Leonardtown.
    No one cares.

Quote Originally Posted by black dog View Post
    I thought Ace in Charlotte Hall and Leonardtown could do it. my son had a chipped Ranger key done in Leonardtown.
    Leonardtown Ace could not, I will have to try another Ace when I happen by one.
    If what I say offends you then you really don't want to hear what I keep to myself.

What sort of vehicle? Dodge keys, you can with the two original keys, up to a limit of I think eight keys. But no Ace is going to have the capability. Dodge (and Jeep and Chrysler) keys, it's not a simple code that can be cloned, its a bit more sophisticated than that
    "I aim to misbehave."

http://www.dandllocksmithing.com/ These guys say they can do it. Don't know never needed them.

Toyota, don't have the master keys either.

Ace in leonardtown had a sign up for cloning chipped keys they did not have thte blanks though.

I went through that with my pre chip hooptie Lexus a few years ago out here. I bought a blank on eBay and the dealer partsman cut it for me. The blank at the dealer was 60 bucks without the remote.. good luck.
    No one cares.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.