Nats on MASN Comcast channel 845 freezing

softtouch

Having problem with the video freezing. When changing from game to commercial it freezes on the last frame of the game. When going from commercial to game it freezes on the last frame of the commercial. Only happens with Nats games and on the HD channel. It stays frozen until I change channels and then come back to it. Works fine on the non-HD channel 63.
Have the problem both with the Nats at home and at Philly.
The Os are on MASN now with no problem. The Nats are on MASN2 tonight at Philly, we'll see how that goes.

Anybody else have this problem?

stew77

METROCAST Cable constantly freezes at their whim. We are being held "hostage" by Metrocast, and our so called "CABLE Commissioner" doesn't help matters. Seems to me IF there was any intestional fortutide, with our elected official, problems would be fixed? If you get the idea and watch that he says it is beyond his control.. All they have to do is give the Cable Company an untimatum... Perform, or leave... They are supposed to be a public service group...obviouisly they have lost the bubble. I have changed my remote cobntrol at least 5 times, changed batteries, etc. and I still get this BS. Sometimes I just want to choke the Cable Company, and asking for some help from our "elected officials" is just not in their way of thinking...! I will suffer, but I do not have to like it!!

OldHillcrestGuy

I have DirecTV, doesn't have to be the Nats, there are moments on every channel the pictures freezes, I have had them out here for another problem after we hooked up to some new thing they were offering, and after we switched to it was when the problem started, the tech said the picture freezes doesn't it. I said yes he said Direct knows about the problem and is working to fix it. I told him I would think before they introduce this new thingie they would test it and get all the bugs out of it.
My Dad and brother also have DirecTV and live in Temple Hills just after the Nats game started yesterday my phone rings and they ask if I was watching the game I said sure (1st Inning lol) they tell me across the top of their screen it says Nats and Phillies but no game showing just the DT logo, they can get the O's game and the other things on from 640 thru 643 but no game, they were listening to it on the radio. Told them they weren't missing nothing cause as I was talking to them the Phillies kept scoring and scoring, they gave up and decided to go out and get something to eat. Don't know if they ever able to get the game.once they got home.

calvcopf

Hey OHCG, I had the same problem with DirecTv.
If you have the "Genie" DirecTV box, push the little door on the right front of the unit and the door will pop open. You should see a small red reset button. Push that button and everything will reset (takes 3-5 minutes). This worked for me. Haven't had any more issues.