‘Dating Naked’ cast member sues after crotch-blur fail

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
‘Dating Naked’ cast member sues after crotch-blur fail

So she stripped down to her birthday suit with wet beach sand covering parts of her body and performed a WWE-style wrestling move on her date while the producers egged her on, according to the $10 million suit filed in Manhattan by her high- powered lawyer, Matthew Blit.

“I felt lied to, manipulated and used. I was horrified,” Nizewitz told The Post, explaining that she was brought to tears.

When the episode aired on July 31, Nizewitz became the butt of jokes on YouTube, Twitter and Tumblr, the papers state.

yeah its a couple of yrs old, but it is still funny ........

She added that the show cost her a “budding relationship” with a man she had been seeing for a month.

“He never called me again after the show aired. I would have hoped we could have had a long-term relationship. He was employed, Jewish, in his 30s and that’s pretty much ideal,” Nizewitz said.

so she is dating a guy, and goes on 'dating naked' to romp around on the beach with another guy, and wonders why guy one isn't returning her phone calls

oh and she lost the lawsuit ........

http://starcasm.net/archives/309193

The ruling was handed down last week by Judge Anil Singh after the defendants (Viacom, Lighthearted Entertainment, and Firelight Entertainment) argued that the written contract signed by Jessie Nizewitz explicitly (heh heh) stated that show producers could pretty much show whatever they liked. From Viacom’s motion to dismiss:

Before filming began, she signed not one but three agreements, in which she expressly and repeated agreed (no fewer than twelve times) that she would participate and be filmed fully nude: that footage could be exhibited and distributed without restriction that the producers would have sole discretion in how the footage was edited; that she waived any right to sue over her appearance on the show; and that she would liable for attorneys fees should she sue in violation of her contract.

Jessie Nizewitz insisted that she had an oral agreement with producers that her vagina and other private parts would be blurred out in the nude beach wrestling scene, and she contended in the suit that “since the initial airing of the third episode of Dating Naked, Plaintiff has suffered and continues to suffer severe extreme emotional distress, mental anguish, humiliation and embarrassment, as the uncensored episode and uncensored pictures therefrom have been uploaded to various Internet websites including YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and Tumblr.”

Last edited:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
So, Debase Yourself for Dough Entertainment, LLC, debased a contracted performer and did NOT get in trouble for debasing them? I got that right?