US Navy Strike group moving to the Korean peninsula

black dog

Free America

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-navy-korea-idUSKBN17A0V5

A U.S. Navy strike group will be moving toward the western Pacific Ocean near the Korean peninsula as a show of force, a U.S. official told Reuters on Saturday, as concerns grow about North Korea's advancing weapons program.
Earlier this month North Korea tested a liquid-fueled Scud missile which only traveled a fraction of its range.
The strike group, called Carl Vinson, includes an aircraft carrier and will make its way from Singapore toward the Korean peninsula, according to the official, who was not authorized to speak to the media and requested anonymity.
"We feel the increased presence is necessary," the official said, citing North Korea's worrisome behavior

Is it time to show Mr Crazy some modern technology?

Last edited:

tommyjo

What should the conservative position on this be?

That's rather easy isn't it?

The "conservative" position, if one uses the past commentaries of the self proclaimed reactionaries on here who think they are conservative..."FIRE!!!!"..."conservatives" don't really seem to give a sh!t what we fire at or why...just "FIRE!!!"...

Larry Gude

Strung Out
That's rather easy isn't it?

The "conservative" position, if one uses the past commentaries of the self proclaimed reactionaries on here who think they are conservative..."FIRE!!!!"..."conservatives" don't really seem to give a sh!t what we fire at or why...just "FIRE!!!"...

I'm gonna go out on a limb and place you in the 'not a conservative' bin and give it a little time and see if a conservative comes along to offer their view. :buddies:

Hijinx

What should the conservative position on this be?

My Conservative opinion is this. Find the POS that leaked this without authorization and requested anonymity.
And hang the Bastard.

Yes I know sometimes this method is used by an administration to sneakily let out what they are doing, but it's BS.

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
Load S. Korea with our best missle defense systems if they are not already there. Then shoot everything they launch out of the sky...JMHO

black dog

Free America
As daddy said, 'hindsight is always 20/20'. (and I agree with you)

So, now what?

I would take all of his missile / nuclear manufacturering and storage out of the equation along with some of his property and family members.
I would call it,. Operation El Dorado Canyon Part 2