Freaking BOOM!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Republicans hold onto Kansas House seat

Republicans held on to a Kansas House seat Tuesday in the first congressional election since President Donald Trump's victory, beating back a spirited Democratic campaign hoping for a big anti-Trump backlash.

Sorry for your luck, Dems. :moon: That'll teach you to pay attention to CNN polls.

littlelady

God bless the USA

Republicans held on to a Kansas House seat Tuesday in the first congressional election since President Donald Trump's victory, beating back a spirited Democratic campaign hoping for a big anti-Trump backlash.

Sorry for your luck, Dems. :moon: That'll teach you to pay attention to CNN polls.

Yes!!! It was a nail biter. My takeaway is that most Americans still have their brains intact, and have avoided the lobotomies.

Bushy23

This is the state where they wanted to stop teaching about evolution, right? Not exactly known for their intelligence!!

SamSpade

This is the state where they wanted to stop teaching about evolution, right? Not exactly known for their intelligence!!

Is no one ever suspicious of a poster who's been registered since 2005 - 12 years - but has a mere 165 posts?

Chris0nllyn

There's been something like 27 Dems from KS since the 1865. Kansas has always been predominantly Republican. The 4th district has been represented by Republicans for 50 years or so now.

I was flippin' through the news channels last night around 9 o'clock and Rachel Madcow was on the edge of her seat practically salivating over the polls that were coming in. Surprise! :party:

Wishbone

I was flippin' through the news channels last night around 9 o'clock and Rachel Madcow was on the edge of her seat practically salivating over the polls that were coming in. Surprise! :party:

So... A second election that left her with a skid-mark.

:yay:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

Did she make another pouty face?

pouty.jpg