Best Pickup Lines

DEEKAYPEE8569

I'll start.....

"Hi, I'm <insert name>; and you are?" Or....."I like your face."
P.S. The second one worked This afternoon. (4/11)

littlelady

God bless the USA
I'll start.....

"Hi, I'm <insert name="">; and you are?" Or....."I like your face."
P.S. The second one worked This afternoon. (4/11)

I see what you did here! Darn the trolls. :lol: May be the start of a great relationship! :smile: Go, DKP! You take it well, and are a survivor. :huggy:

To stay on topic. I have been married for 25 years, so I just pick up my husband. I don't have to use p/u lines. He's easy!

</insert>

Last edited:

black dog

Free America
It's 1954, two sailors on leave visit Memphis for a long weekend after some tdy in Biloxi, they walk into a small local restaurant for breakfast.
They sit down and look at the menu and when this cute young waitress asks the one sailor what he would like to order he says " I'll have you on a plate " .
The next few days were a blur for them and that Monday morning they left town in that Chevy Convertible and headed to Virginia Beach where he was stationed.
They stopped in Gatlinburg and got married and a little girl was born 9 months later.
That little girl was my older sister.
That's how my parent met.

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
"You want to have a ferret playdate?" <-- Worked on my husband of almost 20 years. We met in March. Moved to Maryland in May and married in June.

DEEKAYPEE8569

I see what you did here! Darn the trolls. :lol: May be the start of a great relationship! :smile: Go, DKP! You take it well, and are a survivor. :huggy:

To stay on topic. I have been married for 25 years, so I just pick up my husband. I don't have to use p/u lines. He's easy!

</insert>
I remember the story of how MY parents met. Dad was USAF, stationed in CA. Mom saw him, in uniform and said to one of her girlfriends she happened to be out with one night, 'See that guy?' 'I'm gonna get him.' Mom says, "I knew he was the one, when we first met." They were married for just shy of 48 years. To me, M&D are a true example of 'til death.....'

DEEKAYPEE8569

NO! Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy? We loved the Steven Seagal look!
Yeah, yeah.....
Well, at least one reason: 1) I took a good look in ye olde mirror one day and thought, 'Hmmm.....I've got more hair on the back of my head than on top.
A close second: "You look younger with a neat/clean haircut."
And, of course, there's the other reason you knew I was gonna mention; I can go see Amanda :drool: to maintain things.

Last edited:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
sodium fine.jpg

:nerd:

DEEKAYPEE8569

:smack: don't say that, she'll think you're insinuating that she's fat.
I guess you didn't see that episode of Fresh Prince of Bel Air. "Baby, you feet must be tired, cuz you've been runnin' through my mind all day." That shouldn't make her think anything other'n I watch too much TV. /:-\ I'd never actually say anything like that. I'd likely fumble for words.

lucky_bee

RBF expert
Okay.....so NO pickup lines. Just polite, yet slightly awkward, conversation. I can do that; that I could do.

:lol: pick up lines only work when you're suave enough to knowingly deliver it in a cheesy way. If you're throwing out pick up lines with any hint of seriousness or desperation attached, it becomes cringe-worthy.