Only the MSM can make a loss look like a win....

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
Last edited:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
It's gonna be tough for the D's in '18 tying Trump and the GOP together while Trump is reaching out to D's because the R's despise him so much. He'll be happy to get some in congress he can deal with.

tommyjo

Kansas held a special election to replace Rep. Pompey -R.
Because the Repubican didn't win by a landslide and only
52.5 to 45.7 the Liberal press says it's a rebuke of Trump.
WAPO had it on page 7
Two articles on the same subject. Looks like they were reporting on different elections....just sayin'

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...ly-watched-kansas-special-house-election.html

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/kansas-election-thompson-estes_us_58ed1c4ce4b0df7e2045ff89

Couple of points...

1. the last winner of that same seat in a deep red district won by what 25 point? Trump won by 30+? Or do I have those numbers backwards? So an 8 point win by the Republican is a pretty poor showing.

2. You post articles from Huffpo (a rabid left wing outlet) and Fox (a rabid right wing outlet) and you are shocked that the stories are written completely differently? How dumb are you?

Hijinx

Couple of points...

1. the last winner of that same seat in a deep red district won by what 25 point? Trump won by 30+? Or do I have those numbers backwards? So an 8 point win by the Republican is a pretty poor showing.

2. You post articles from Huffpo (a rabid left wing outlet) and Fox (a rabid right wing outlet) and you are shocked that the stories are written completely differently? How dumb are you?

Maybe he is a pretty poor Republican?
Doesn't a win mean he won if only by 3 votes.?

Back to calling people dumb are we? LMAO

limblips

PREMO Member
Couple of points...

You should write for the HuffPo! You tried to turn an 8 point win in to a loss. You seriously should seek some help.

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
Couple of points...

Gotcha!

:oldman: