Prison roughhousing goes terribly wrong

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
This prisoner will never make it in the WWE. I bet the rest of the felons played nice the rest of the day.

Looks like the guard will get to trade places with the inmate. Yes this is old news but still incredible to see what goes on in the slammer.

[FONT=&quot]Raleigh, N.C. — A Wake County detention officer charged with causing an inmate's death said in court Wednesday he felt the prisoner was a threat and needed to be subdued.[/FONT]

Hijinx

He attacked the guard, the guard pushed him away, he attacked again.
At that point it's Katy bar the door, and #### that little bastard.
I would have given the guard a raise.

officeguy

Maybe you should watch it again. When you #### with the bull you get the horn.

You are mistaking what the officer said on the stand for the truth. The guard threw the first punch after the inmate got in his face.

The guy he mashed to death was in jail for 'consuming malt beverage on public property'.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
You are mistaking what the officer said on the stand for the truth. The guard threw the first punch after the inmate got in his face.

The guy he mashed to death was in jail for 'consuming malt beverage on public property'.

That is freaking horrifying. A dude is in JAIL for a non violent offense, is phreaking destroyed by an authority figure for lipping off and every other human nearby reacts in horror yet has the presence of mind, pure fear, of getting involved to help a fellow human being.

Hijinx

I saw the video not the guy on the stand.

PeoplesElbow

Then, you saw the officer strike first and TOTALLY overwhelm the dude.

And kill him.

I think the guard pushed him, the inmate then rushed the guard while swinging and it was on.

I am built very similar to that guard and I know what I can do to people if I wanted to. I would have been fine with the guard bitch slapping him around, punching him in the face, sitting on him, or even breaking his arm, but I am not fine with what he did. I think the second slam to the ground, he didn't really mean for his head to go first, it looked like it could have broke his neck to me. The inmate probably was brave assuming that the guard would not take it too far. The guard is held to a higher standard than the inmate, and should be.