Darwin Award - Ghetto Edition

philibusters

It just didn't go off on its own, he gave it permission to go off.
Stupid is as Stupid does.

I saw a thing on CBS news about one model of the Remington rifle that tends to fire in cold weather if even slight pressure is put on the trigger. Dozens of deaths over the last 30 years have resulted. Big controversy. And yes I understand this case does not involve that model of rifle, but just pointing out it could happen.

jrt_ms1995

I saw a thing on CBS news about one model of the Remington rifle that tends to fire in cold weather if even slight pressure is put on the trigger. Dozens of deaths over the last 30 years have resulted. Big controversy. And yes I understand this case does not involve that model of rifle, but just pointing out it could happen.

Just another made up 60 Minutes hatchet job, like exploding Chevrolets and self-accelerating Audis; catering to those seeking to win the lawsuit mega-prize based on gullible jurors who think "if I seen it on the TV, it's gots to be so!"

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
Investigators are trying to determine who gave the firearm to the chil'.

Hell, don't they know that guns seek out victims like this and jump into their innocent hands unbidden? Hell, they even point themselves at the nearest innocent and kill them without hesitation.