First use of a MOAB

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Trump really is going "big"....we just dropped a MOAB on an ISIS compound and tunnel complex in eastern Afghanistan. CNN reporting.

I have to think that this was intended just as much to be a signal to the crazy NORK fat kid as anything tactical accomplished on the ground in A'stan.

Last edited:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I saw a couple posts from active duty folks currently at Bagram that they actually felt (or heard) something from the blast. Not surprising; we feel the concussive effects from testing at Dahlgren all the time and we're 20 miles down river.

Hijinx

I saw a couple posts from active duty folks currently at Bagram that they actually felt (or heard) something from the blast. Not surprising; we feel the concussive effects from testing at Dahlgren all the time and we're 20 miles down river.

And they aren't testing MOAB's there.

black dog

Free America
Do you think the Airmen in the plane were chest bumping and high fiving when the Loadmaster cut the parachute loose?
They should get Doolittle Ribbon's.

littlelady

God bless the USA
Go, Trump! Obama's redline was a joke. Oh wait...it really wasn't...it was a lie. Obama never had any intention of stopping his Muslim ISIS buddies. Agenda, and all. Too bad Hill couldn't carry on his anti-American legacy. What a turn of events; so to speak. :patriot:

Listening to Newt G right now on Fox. Basically, he is saying Trump has kahunas without really saying that. Go, Newt! He would have been a great prez. Oh, well. Such is life, and we 'deal' with it. Go, Trump!

Last edited:

glhs837

Power with Control
Do you think the Airmen in the plane were chest bumping and high fiving when the Loadmaster cut the parachute loose?
They should get Doolittle Ribbon's.

I'm sure they were. First ever release of one since 2003? I know they were. Hell, Navy ordies were, just because 20,000lb bomb :) :hot:

DEEKAYPEE8569

Go, Trump! Obama's redline was a joke. Oh wait...it really wasn't...it was a lie. Obama never had any intention of stopping his Muslim ISIS buddies. Agenda, and all. Too bad Hill couldn't carry on his anti-American legacy. What a turn of events; so to speak. :patriot:

Listening to Newt G right now on Fox. Basically, he is saying Trump has kahunas without really saying that. Go, Newt! He would have been a great prez. Oh, well. Such is life, and we 'deal' with it. Go, Trump!
:killingme You meant "cojones," right? :justsayin:

Bushy23

The strike had been in the works for a number of months, dating back to the Obama administration, which is when the bomb itself had been moved into Afghanistan.

Hijinx

Whats funny is that the people complaining dont, or wont, realize that were they to come face to face with Isis, they would be slaughtered out of hand.

The last strike made when the Seal was killed was a plan made by Obama and carried out and Trump was blamed for the death of that seal.
Now the Moab seems to be a success so they want to give the credit to Obama.

LMAO What a world.