Boys Will Keep Winning Girls’ Sports Trophies Until We Are Willing To Re-Assert Sex Distinctions

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Boys Will Keep Winning Girls’ Sports Trophies Until We Are Willing To Re-Assert Sex Distinctions
The assumption in Obergefell that the sexes are interchangeable is affecting laws and regulations that concern sex differences in many other forms.

The latest girls’ 100- and 200-meter dash winner from Cromwell High School in Connecticut has some broad shoulders, manly biceps, and a mustache — because he’s not a girl. The power of social stigma is strong enough, however, in this politically and culturally Left community to coerce an entire girls’ track team and their families to affirm an idea their eyes and experiences can easily disprove and which is directly harmful to their own aspirations and children.

Just listen to the 15-year-old transgender youth’s mother explain why she is willing to say that her obviously male son, who also has not taken drugs nor undergone surgery to mimic femininity, is a female. She thinks helping him affirm the truth will cause him to take illicit drugs or kill himself in revenge upon his community for refusing to affirm a lie: “The decision to be supportive was easy, right? Because she can be whoever she wants to be, but what she won’t be is suicidal, she won’t be an addict, she won’t be, you know, dependent on other ways to feel good. She needs to be herself. And if that means I support her in her transition as a transsex–transgender female, then that’s what I do as a parent.”

This is a real number to do on a mother, to tell her that her choice is between refashioning the entire world to fit a delusion or a dead child. It’s a real number on a child, to tell him that he can be the center of an entire world fashioned around his fantasy if only he picks the currently politically correct fantasy, and that he should feel justified in threatening those who love him with suicide or other self-harm if they don’t comply. “Nice little son ya got there. It’d be a shame if anything…happened to him.”

Hijinx

The assumption in Obergefell that the sexes are interchangeable is affecting laws and regulations that concern sex differences in many other forms.

The latest girls’ 100- and 200-meter dash winner from Cromwell High School in Connecticut has some broad shoulders, manly biceps, and a mustache — because he’s not a girl. The power of social stigma is strong enough, however, in this politically and culturally Left community to coerce an entire girls’ track team and their families to affirm an idea their eyes and experiences can easily disprove and which is directly harmful to their own aspirations and children.

Just listen to the 15-year-old transgender youth’s mother explain why she is willing to say that her obviously male son, who also has not taken drugs nor undergone surgery to mimic femininity, is a female. She thinks helping him affirm the truth will cause him to take illicit drugs or kill himself in revenge upon his community for refusing to affirm a lie: “The decision to be supportive was easy, right? Because she can be whoever she wants to be, but what she won’t be is suicidal, she won’t be an addict, she won’t be, you know, dependent on other ways to feel good. She needs to be herself. And if that means I support her in her transition as a transsex–transgender female, then that’s what I do as a parent.”

This is a real number to do on a mother, to tell her that her choice is between refashioning the entire world to fit a delusion or a dead child. It’s a real number on a child, to tell him that he can be the center of an entire world fashioned around his fantasy if only he picks the currently politically correct fantasy, and that he should feel justified in threatening those who love him with suicide or other self-harm if they don’t comply. “Nice little son ya got there. It’d be a shame if anything…happened to him.”

Here is where I get in trouble again.
Fire Departments pay women the same as they do men.
So we assume they are equal---right?

Then we have these Rodeo's where poeople chop wood climb ladders pull hose. Pretty strain-U Azz stuff.

But they have womens and mens divisions. Why? I think we all know.

This of course is satire, but think about it.
https://pjmedia.com/blog/rips-modest-proposal-end-mens-and-womens-divisions-in-sports/

Why is it so hard for Progressives to realize that men and women are built different and have different abilities.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

I encourage boy and men's participation/competition in all women team sports regardless of transformity, or not. Women want equality? Give it to them at all levels of life. Eventually the humiliation of losing in nearly every sporting event will change their minds.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I think it's hilarious and say Go Mens!! :clap: Women are the #1 offenders when it comes to promoting this nonsense, so if they get a poke in the eye that's a-ok with me. This whole "women are just as good as men at everything, girl power, yay!" - how now, brown cow?

They should have cleaning contests. Bio women would win those every single time. :jet:

glhs837

Power with Control
I think it's hilarious and say Go Mens!! :clap: Women are the #1 offenders when it comes to promoting this nonsense, so if they get a poke in the eye that's a-ok with me. This whole "women are just as good as men at everything, girl power, yay!" - how now, brown cow?

They should have cleaning contests. Bio women would win those every single time. :jet:

Dunno, the gays might give them a run for their money........

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Dunno, the gays might give them a run for their money........

in the 90's I worked as a Plumber in DC ... places I worked in, where gay men lived, were spotless

I have never seen a woman clean a place that good

Hijinx

in the 90's I worked as a Plumber in DC ... places I worked in, where gay men lived, were spotless

I have never seen a woman clean a place that good

I know some men who are pretty anal retentive about cleanliness, and they aren't gay.
Their wives love them for it.My SIL married one.

PeoplesElbow

If I may ...

I encourage boy and men's participation/competition in all women team sports regardless of transformity, or not. Women want equality? Give it to them at all levels of life. Eventually the humiliation of losing in nearly every sporting event will change their minds.

Gymnastics would be pretty hard for a man to compete. I am sure there are others.