From the Calvert crime marathon post

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
THEFT CASE #16-66222: On November 20, 2016, Deputy A. Locke was dispatched to the Dunkirk Walmart for the report of a shoplifting in progress. He made contact with the Asset Protection Officer, Troy Washington, who observed a male and female placing items in the female's purse. John Shepherd, 53, and Kelly Scott, 52, both of Lothian, concealed a box of Kiss fingernails, bottle of woman's body spray, an energizer flashlight and a package of 30 Extenze male enhancement pills in the purse. They were both charged with Theft less than $100.00 and released, after being told they were no longer welcome at the Dunkirk Wal-Mart for a period of 1 year.

You can't make this stuff up. Sounds like a romantic night. :killingme

littlelady

God bless the USA
I will never understand why people make jokes about other peoples' problems. Must be nice to be perfect. I see this a lot on this forum. Does it make one feel better about their own life? Just wondering.

Last edited:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
I will never understand why people make jokes about other peoples' problems. Must be nice to be perfect. I see this a lot on this forum. Does it make one feel better about their own life? Just wondering.

How were the first two posts making a joke about someone's problems?

From the looks of the items the perps were stealing - it seems pretty reasonable to infer or deduce that they were going to attempt to have a romantic night. :shrug:

NorthBeachPerso

Honorary SMIB

From the looks of the items the perps were stealing - it seems pretty reasonable to infer or deduce that they were going to attempt to have a romantic night. :shrug:

That romantic night may well have happened, but since they got locked up maybe not in the way they originally imagined it would.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member

Not only that, she copied and pasted from the original police report and then added a comment. BFD.

Clem72

There were several things I wanted to comment about on that thread, but it was locked. Like the guy who obviously cuts his own hair, in the dark. Or the fact that every guy on the list with a CDS related charge had facial hair. Now I finally have a legitimate reason to tell my daughter I will shoot any boy she brings home that has a chin strap.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Cheese and rice! The fact is they were caught committing a CRIME. No mention was made judging them other than the choice of items they STOLE.

:duh: :banghead: :dork:

acommondisaster

I have to admit, the list of stolen items was pretty funny. All they needed was a Barry White CD.