Sheriff to crack down on offroad vehicles

glhs837

Power with Control
Because we haven't had any cases of that yet. I think the spur for this would have been the perennial traffic offender who rammed his dirtbike into the azz end of a mail truck a week or so ago. I know that 235 south of the base sees a lot of this, with the operators crossing back and forth to get to different areas of the powerline tracks. But I suspect that the majority of the enforcement will be in Patuxent Home and Spring Valley.

stgislander

PREMO Member
Does this mean the kids riding 4-wheelers full bore up and down the neighborhood streets all... day... long will be ticketed? :yahoo:

Restitution

Sounds like another county official has been disturbed and finally wants to act....

Meanwhile....

RT235 is still the Wild West during rush hour(s)

AND.... MSP and SMCSO are still running radar from business entrances/exits WITHOUT requesting permission from the owners.

DEEKAYPEE8569

Sounds like another county official has been disturbed and finally wants to act....

Meanwhile....

AND.... MSP and SMCSO are still running radar from business entrances/exits WITHOUT requesting permission from the owners.
Which is why I try like H*ll to leave ONE car length in front of me; but give 'em an inch and they'll take two. They won't signal when they cut you off, but they'll flip you off for high-beaming and blasting a horn at 'em. JFC don't get me started.....

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Does this mean the kids riding 4-wheelers full bore up and down the neighborhood streets all... day... long will be ticketed? :yahoo:

I'm guessing those on two wheels are going to receive the same attention. Not that I know of any like that.....

DEEKAYPEE8569

In my neighborhood, there's a dirt road that goes into the woods; with the big green utility poles. People built houses/live back there. During spring/summer, they're up and down the road and around the 'hood with their dirt bikes and quads and nobody calls 5-0.....wouldn't do any good.

glhs837

Power with Control

Meanwhile....

Generally only from 9am to 11am on Sunday morning, you know, when all the crashes happen........:sarcasm: