MEDIA BLACKOUT: First Lady Melania Trump’s Visit to Home for Abused Girls Goes Unreported

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
MEDIA BLACKOUT: First Lady Melania Trump’s Visit to Home for Abused Girls Goes Unreported

How does the national media try to control how Americans perceive the Trump presidency? One way is to not report on actions that make the Trumps look good. Take for example the Good Friday visit by First Lady Melania Trump to HomeSafe, a home for abused girls in Lake Worth, Florida,located a few miles south of the the Winter White House at Mar-a-Lago in Palm Beach where President Trump is spending the Easter weekend with his family.

The First Lady’s visit to HomeSafe was unannounced, however a press release was issued by HomeSafe and several photos were posted online including at the @FLOTUS Twitter account.

Yet, with the exception of the local Palm Beach Post and FootwearNews which focused on the shoes she wore to HomeSafe, no media reported on the First Lady’s visit.

I had a wonderful time visiting @HomeSafeFla today! The young ladies I spoke with hold so much promise for the future. pic.twitter.com/3W5i2Xpo5m

— Melania Trump (@FLOTUS) April 14, 2017

Pic from HomeSafe of @FLOTUS @MELANIATRUMP visiting the girls' residence today. Story: https://t.co/zBkPUlSSAe pic.twitter.com/dx0pUtbH1J

— George Bennett (@gbennettpost) April 14, 2017

Today we were excited to have @FLOTUS visit our girls group home in Lake Worth.Thank you for taking the time to listen & talk with the girls pic.twitter.com/v0OqECxqDa

— HomeSafe (@HomeSafeFla) April 14, 2017

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
So, why no media coverage? Simple, News stories about Bill Clinton are now passe'.