Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Clean house Siding in Calvert Co

Clean house Siding in Calvert Co

Who does a good job pressure washing house siding at a reasonable price in Calvert Co? Prefer a professional, not someone who just does it on the side.

Quote Originally Posted by calvcopf View Post
    Who does a good job pressure washing house siding at a reasonable price in Calvert Co? Prefer a professional, not someone who just does it on the side.
    D*mn.....I just got my pressure washer tuned up for the summer too.
    If all you are gonna do is give me grief about what I post DON'T READ IT Heh? Have a nice day :-D

Blog Entries
    I'm kind of at a loss for a Professional Pressure/ siding washer..

Do they get bi-annual certifications??
    Nero played the fiddle, Obama danced the Tango.

Quote Originally Posted by BadGirl
    Bob is the bestest lookin and smartest man I've ever met.

Quote Originally Posted by itsbob View Post
    I'm kind of at a loss for a Professional Pressure/ siding washer..

Do they get bi-annual certifications??
    They would be licensed and insured.

Quote Originally Posted by Forkian View Post
    If this guy is in H'wood, it might be a tad 'spensive, IF he was to accept a job in Calvert......or, maybe not.

Edit: Just saw the PH#; 703 area code; so maybe he's not in H'wood. Good luck, calvcopf.
    Last edited by DEEKAYPEE8569; 04-17-2017 at 02:05 PM.
    If all you are gonna do is give me grief about what I post DON'T READ IT Heh? Have a nice day :-D

Friend of mine uses a product called "Wet and Forget" you put it in a garden sprayer, add the correct amount of water and then spray it on yourself. Safe around plants. Don't know if your house is "self sprayable" due to height, but for $11.00 (if I recall correctly from when I bought some at Lowes last month), it's worth a shot before paying a contractor.

Quote Originally Posted by huntr1 View Post
    Friend of mine uses a product called "Wet and Forget" you put it in a garden sprayer, add the correct amount of water and then spray it on yourself. Safe around plants. Don't know if your house is "self sprayable" due to height, but for $11.00 (if I recall correctly from when I bought some at Lowes last month), it's worth a shot before paying a contractor.
    Thanks Huntr1!
    Last edited by calvcopf; 04-17-2017 at 02:56 PM.

Mr.David Gatton, Bayshore Powerwashing. 443-532-6652. He has a FB page (for Bayshore Powerwashing) and is also a Deputy with the Calvert Co. Sheriff's Dept.

Did an excellent job with our townhouse - I highly recommend him Reasonable, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Bann View Post
    Mr.David Gatton, Bayshore Powerwashing. 443-532-6652. He has a FB page (for Bayshore Powerwashing) and is also a Deputy with the Calvert Co. Sheriff's Dept.

Did an excellent job with our townhouse - I highly recommend him Reasonable, too.
    Cool! Thanks!

Members who have read this thread: 41