50% - Daily Presidential Tracking Poll

SamSpade

Oh, someone will still dispute it.

There will never be enough for some - if it was at 80%, TJ or someone else would just say that it was either wrong or Americans are stupid.
There's no satisfying someone who's made up their mind.

I'm not concerned about approval ratings, not in myself, not in my son's teachers - I want results.
If he doesn't deliver, I vote against him. Until then, I'll wait and see.

Woe unto you, when all men shall speak well of you! for so did their fathers to the false prophets.

When you're doing the right thing, you will ALWAYS have people who don't like it. Time will tell.

Wishbone

Latest tracking polls indicate Trump is going to give the marxist press anxiety and acid reflux again in 3...2...1...

Hijinx

What has Trumps polls go to do with the next 4 years ?

he could poll zero and still be there for the next 4 years.

Taking polls is like farting in a hurricane.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
If the last presidential election taught me anything, it's to not believe any polls.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Daily Presidential Tracking Poll

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Monday shows that 46% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Fifty-three percent (53%) disapprove.

The latest figures include 30% who Strongly Approve of the way the president is performing and 44% who Strongly Disapprove. This gives him a Presidential Approval Index rating of -14. (see trends)

Regular updates are posted Monday through Friday at 9:30 a.m. Eastern (sign up for free daily email update).

The government jobs report for October showed the hurricane-hit U.S. economy rebounding strongly, with the unemployment rate down now to 4.1%, the lowest level since 2000. We’ll tell you at 10:30 how Americans view the job market these days.

Economic confidence remains high. The latest Rasmussen Reports Consumer Spending Update shows that Americans are ready to spend for the holidays.

Interestingly, however, while all these indicators have been rising since Trump’s election, voters are evenly divided over whether the economic boom is due to the new president or his predecessor, Barack Obama.

Find out tomorrow if voters think there will be an economic payoff from Trump’s visit to China.

The Air Force has acknowledged that it failed to alert law enforcement authorities about the violent behavior of the man who massacred 26 people in a Texas church. Such notification would have limited his ability to get firearms. Sixty-six percent (66%) of voters think the United States needs stricter enforcement of existing gun control laws.

rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/trump_administration/prez_track_nov13

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
In the VraiMonello household, Trump has a 100% approval rating. That's all I care about.

awpitt

Main Streeter
What has Trumps polls go to do with the next 4 years ?

he could poll zero and still be there for the next 4 years.

Taking polls is like farting in a hurricane.

This is true. I remember Bush 41 being at 91% right after Desert Storm then ended up not getting a second term. A lot can happen over time.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Friday shows that 46% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Fifty-three percent (53%) disapprove.

The latest figures include 30% who Strongly Approve of the way Trump is performing and 43% who Strongly Disapprove. This gives him a Presidential Approval Index rating of -13. (see trends).

Gallup has announced that it is ending its daily presidential tracking poll which means Rasmussen Reports is now the only survey firm still tracking presidential job approval on a daily basis.

Even Democrats aren't overly confident that their legislators in Congress will be able to stop Trump's agenda.

Only 10% of Democrats believe efforts by national Democrats to oppose the president have been a success so far. However, just 21% think it would be better for their party to try to work with the president in the future.

Democrats desperate for someone with firepower to challenge Trump in 2020 have now seized on TV personality Oprah Winfrey. Oprah edges the president in a hypothetical election matchup.

Generally speaking, however, just 12% of American Adults think most Hollywood celebrities are good role models.

Washington is buzzing about the new anti-Trump book, Fire and Fury , but just 36% of voters believe it is an accurate portrayal of the Trump White House.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/trump_administration/prez_track_jan12

:oldman:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Despite all of this bad news President Trump holds a 48% approval rating today in the Rasmussen daily tracking.

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Wednesday shows that 48% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Fifty-one percent (51%) disapprove.

The latest figures include 34% who Strongly Approve of the way the president is performing and 42% who Strongly Disapprove. This gives him a Presidential Approval Index rating of -8.

President Trump has a stronger approval rating today than media darling Barack Obama did back in 2010 on this same day.

Back on February 7, 2010 Barack Obama had an approval rating of 44% while 56% of likely voters disapproved of the far left president.

AMAZING! President Trump’s Approval Rating Tops Barack Obama BY 4 POINTS at Same Time of His Presidency

:oldman:

From Rasmussen:

Even before last Friday’s release of the House Intelligence Committee memo, 49% said a special prosecutor is needed to see if the FBI has been playing politics.

The latest Rasmussen Minute looks at the reaction to the president’s far-reaching State of the Union speech last week.

Forty-two percent (42%) now say the country is headed in the right direction, the highest level of optimism since last April.

Several states are considering a law that would make an attack on law enforcement officers a hate crime, and most voters want to see a “Blue Lives Matter” law in their own state.

Real Clear Aggregate ....

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/president_trump_job_approval-6179.html