Thread: 50% - Daily Presidential Tracking Poll

50% - Daily Presidential Tracking Poll

Were tempted to suggest a conspiracy here but its just liberals agreeing yet again that conservatives have hidden, evil motives, because modern liberals simply cant conceive of any other reason to disagree with the liberal consensus.

Oh, someone will still dispute it.

There will never be enough for some - if it was at 80%, TJ or someone else would just say that it was either wrong or Americans are stupid.
    There's no satisfying someone who's made up their mind.

I'm not concerned about approval ratings, not in myself, not in my son's teachers - I want results.
    If he doesn't deliver, I vote against him. Until then, I'll wait and see.

Woe unto you, when all men shall speak well of you! for so did their fathers to the false prophets.

When you're doing the right thing, you will ALWAYS have people who don't like it. Time will tell.
    Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters.".Daniel Webster

Latest tracking polls indicate Trump is going to give the marxist press anxiety and acid reflux again in 3...2...1...

What has Trumps polls go to do with the next 4 years ?

he could poll zero and still be there for the next 4 years.

Taking polls is like farting in a hurricane.

Quote Originally Posted by GURPS View Post
    The trend is he going up in the RCP average. The oldest ones used in that average which would have been right after the healthcare bill failure are his lowest, the more recent ones which are after his popular bombing of Syrian air fields are his highest.

Blog Entries
    If the last presidential election taught me anything, it's to not believe any polls.
    "Is Uncle Monello homeless?"

Monello thinks he is king of the forum, now. Just keep that in mind.
    What bad thing did you do?

Quote Originally Posted by SamSpade View Post
    Oh, someone will still dispute it.

There will never be enough for some - if it was at 80%, TJ or someone else would just say that it was either wrong or Americans are stupid.

Were tempted to suggest a conspiracy here but its just liberals agreeing yet again that conservatives have hidden, evil motives, because modern liberals simply cant conceive of any other reason to disagree with the liberal consensus.

Daily Presidential Tracking Poll

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Monday shows that 46% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Fifty-three percent (53%) disapprove.

The latest figures include 30% who Strongly Approve of the way the president is performing and 44% who Strongly Disapprove. This gives him a Presidential Approval Index rating of -14. (see trends)

Regular updates are posted Monday through Friday at 9:30 a.m. Eastern (sign up for free daily email update).

The government jobs report for October showed the hurricane-hit U.S. economy rebounding strongly, with the unemployment rate down now to 4.1%, the lowest level since 2000. We’ll tell you at 10:30 how Americans view the job market these days.

Economic confidence remains high. The latest Rasmussen Reports Consumer Spending Update shows that Americans are ready to spend for the holidays.

Interestingly, however, while all these indicators have been rising since Trump’s election, voters are evenly divided over whether the economic boom is due to the new president or his predecessor, Barack Obama.

Find out tomorrow if voters think there will be an economic payoff from Trump’s visit to China.

The Air Force has acknowledged that it failed to alert law enforcement authorities about the violent behavior of the man who massacred 26 people in a Texas church. Such notification would have limited his ability to get firearms. Sixty-six percent (66%) of voters think the United States needs stricter enforcement of existing gun control laws.

rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/trump_administration/prez_track_nov13

Blog Entries
    In the VraiMonello household, Trump has a 100% approval rating. That's all I care about.
    "Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

Quote Originally Posted by Hijinx View Post
    What has Trumps polls go to do with the next 4 years ?

he could poll zero and still be there for the next 4 years.

Taking polls is like farting in a hurricane.
    This is true. I remember Bush 41 being at 91% right after Desert Storm then ended up not getting a second term. A lot can happen over time.

Members who have read this thread: 25