Free HBO/Cinemax Preview

imaref

HBO & Cinemax Free Preview on DirecTV
Free Preview for: Cinemax, HBO
Available to Subscribers of: DirecTV

Free Preview Begins: April 21, 2017 (Friday)
Free Preview Ends: April 24, 2017 (Monday)

Enjoy!

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
HBO & Cinemax Free Preview on DirecTV
Free Preview for: Cinemax, HBO
Available to Subscribers of: DirecTV

Free Preview Begins: April 21, 2017 (Friday)
Free Preview Ends: April 24, 2017 (Monday)

Enjoy!
Thank You.

SamSpade

Well your mileage may vary but almost without exception, the "freeview" channels are either broadcasting blank (read: NOT getting no authorization - just blank) or garbled unintelligible crap.

Not exactly inspiring me to give them a try - why pay for crap if they can't even give it away?

littlelady

God bless the USA
Well your mileage may vary but almost without exception, the "freeview" channels are either broadcasting blank (read: NOT getting no authorization - just blank) or garbled unintelligible crap.

Not exactly inspiring me to give them a try - why pay for crap if they can't even give it away?

We have looked into the free viewing several times, and found nothing to watch. Maybe, that is why they keep doing it because no one is watching. We dropped the premium channels years ago. Netflix is the way to go. We used to do Redbox, but since we moved, we don't have a DVD player any more; and picking up movies and returning them became annoying. Gone with the wind, and all.

SamSpade

we have looked into the free viewing several times, and found nothing to watch. Maybe, that is why they keep doing it because no one is watching. We dropped the premium channels years ago. Netflix is the way to go. We used to do redbox, but since we moved, we don't have a dvd player any more; and picking up movies and returning them became annoying. Gone with the wind, and all.

THIS time around had several movies I actually have in my Roku FEED waiting to watch.

getbent

Thats how them b*tch's R
I think I recorded only 2 movies to watch. Everything else was old. This was the case the last time they had a free preview.

black dog

Free America
I think I recorded only 2 movies to watch. Everything else was old. This was the case the last time they had a free preview.

I couldn't even find that, if this weekends intention was to garner new customers, it was a huge failure in my opinion.

getbent

Thats how them b*tch's R
I couldn't even find that, if this weekends intention was to garner new customers, it was a huge failure in my opinion.

I agree. One movie was actually the one Oprah Winfrey was in based on a true story. It seemed interesting. The other was The Danish Girl (?)

black dog

Free America
I agree. One movie was actually the one Oprah Winfrey was in based on a true story. It seemed interesting. The other was The Danish Girl (?)

I've seen better acting than oprah did in that movie on Days of our Lives.
She was a terrific Village Idiot in Color Purple. Just sayin'..

lovinmaryland

same here. I recorded Xmen Apocalypse and Joy I think. There wasn't anything else exciting. Pretty disappointed. Normally they have a good selection.