Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Free HBO/Cinemax Preview

Cool Free HBO/Cinemax Preview

HBO & Cinemax Free Preview on DirecTV
    Free Preview for: Cinemax, HBO
    Available to Subscribers of: DirecTV

Free Preview Begins: April 21, 2017 (Friday)
    Free Preview Ends: April 24, 2017 (Monday)

Enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by imaref View Post
    HBO & Cinemax Free Preview on DirecTV
    Free Preview for: Cinemax, HBO
    Available to Subscribers of: DirecTV

Free Preview Begins: April 21, 2017 (Friday)
    Free Preview Ends: April 24, 2017 (Monday)

Enjoy!
    Thank You.

Metrocast also.
    “Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters.".Daniel Webster

Thank you! I'll start going through the list and recording stuff.
    "You die and go to heaven, I'll stay here in Bermuda".

Quote Originally Posted by lovinmaryland View Post
    Thank you! I'll start going through the list and recording stuff.
    Skin-a-max, does that still apply?
    Your signature can not be longer than 100 characters - BS

Well your mileage may vary but almost without exception, the "freeview" channels are either broadcasting blank (read: NOT getting no authorization - just blank) or garbled unintelligible crap.

Not exactly inspiring me to give them a try - why pay for crap if they can't even give it away?
    “Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters.".Daniel Webster

Quote Originally Posted by SamSpade View Post
    Well your mileage may vary but almost without exception, the "freeview" channels are either broadcasting blank (read: NOT getting no authorization - just blank) or garbled unintelligible crap.

Not exactly inspiring me to give them a try - why pay for crap if they can't even give it away?
    We have looked into the free viewing several times, and found nothing to watch. Maybe, that is why they keep doing it because no one is watching. We dropped the premium channels years ago. Netflix is the way to go. We used to do Redbox, but since we moved, we don't have a DVD player any more; and picking up movies and returning them became annoying. Gone with the wind, and all.
    ​​Like I said. JMO, yo! - Roman
    If you ignore the trolls, they starve. - Wishbone

Quote Originally Posted by littlelady View Post
    we have looked into the free viewing several times, and found nothing to watch. Maybe, that is why they keep doing it because no one is watching. We dropped the premium channels years ago. Netflix is the way to go. We used to do redbox, but since we moved, we don't have a dvd player any more; and picking up movies and returning them became annoying. Gone with the wind, and all.
    THIS time around had several movies I actually have in my Roku FEED waiting to watch.

Thats how them b*tch's R getbent's Avatar
    I think I recorded only 2 movies to watch. Everything else was old. This was the case the last time they had a free preview.

Only movie I watched was Straight Out of Compton.
    Quote Originally Posted by kom526 View Post
    Dear Baby Jesus lying in a crib in Bethlehem,
    I thank your divine intervention that I was not drinking anything when I read this post.

Members who have read this thread: 3