North Korea - Oh no!!!!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Think they'll really nuke us? Sean Hannity is having a chit fit about it and raising all sorts of alarm, even though the Fat Kid had a massive FAIL the other day.

littlelady

God bless the USA
Think they'll really nuke us? Sean Hannity is having a chit fit about it and raising all sorts of alarm, even though the Fat Kid had a massive FAIL the other day.

You are one of the main reasons that I am still on this forum (and I am here for my friends, also). Your posts are great; clever, original, and show you are a great writer. Plus, you crack me up! :lol: And, you said the Fat Kid! :lol: But, seriously, it is people like him who have no compass, except for crazy power grab that keeps this world in a world of hurt. If you lose your day job, you can always write books. :smile:

Last edited:

TWL

Kernel panic: Aiee.......
I'd like to see him try to launch a nuke. Considering only 1 out of 6 launches have been successful, there is a high probably of nuking themselves.

littlelady

God bless the USA
I'd like to see him try to launch a nuke. Considering only 1 out of 6 launches have been successful, there is a high probably of nuking themselves.

That would be nice. The beginning of the parking lot that should have been under construction a long time ago.

I only say this because it is obvious what countries want to destroy the West. Obama was complicit with that. No one can ever convince me that he is a true American. I am a flower child of the 60's. I get it now. I shouldn't have been a flower child.

Last edited:

Hank

my war
You are one of the main reasons that I am still on this forum (and I am here for my friends, also). Your posts are great; clever, original, and show you are a great writer. Plus, you crack me up! :lol: And, you said the Fat Kid! :lol: But, seriously, it is people like him who have no compass, except for crazy power grab that keeps this world in a world of hurt. If you lose your day job, you can always write books. :smile:

:lmao:

Kiss that ass!

littlelady

God bless the USA
:lmao:

Kiss that ass!

I feel sorry for you, Hankaroo. I have met vrai, irl, as you have. I have high regard for her, and, obviously, you don't. I am not kissing her ass, and she knows that. You, obviously, don't follow what is said on the forum, but just peek in, now and then to troll. If you did follow the forum, consistently, you would have read that I have complimented vrai on her writing skills, many times. Do me a favor, post in the pol forums, or something of interest, instead of sports, or your random trolling. Let's see your true intelligence because it has not been showing in all the time that I have been here. Thanks.

Edit. What are your thoughts on North Korea's shenanigans? A comment on the subject of the thread would be appreciated. Or, do you like monsters?

Oh wait! We have something in common. We have both been banned. I was banned once because I was a newbie to social media, and a freaking Pollyanna. I got over it. How many times have you been banned, Black Francis? :lmao:

Last edited:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
I feel sorry for you, Hankaroo. I have met vrai, irl, as you have. I have high regard for her, and, obviously, you don't. I am not kissing her ass, and she knows that. You, obviously, don't follow what is said on the forum, but just peek in, now and then to troll. If you did follow the forum, consistently, you would have read that I have complimented vrai on her writing skills, many times. Do me a favor, post in the pol forums, or something of interest, instead of sports, or your random trolling. Let's see your true intelligence because it has not been showing in all the time that I have been here. Thanks.

Edit. What are your thoughts on North Korea's shenanigans? A comment on the subject of the thread would be appreciated. Or, do you like monsters?

Oh wait! We have something in common. We have both been banned. I was banned once because I was a newbie to social media, and a freaking Pollyanna. I got over it. How many times have you been banned, Black Francis? :lmao:

Do you have a developmental disorder? That's a real question. You write and interact with others here as though you do. :twitch:

Bann

PREMO Member

I don't really think they will. I think the Fat Kid is certifiable, and totally thinks he COULD. I think the little chat that Trump had with the dude from China *might help keep him in check. Also, he's got some of our fleet and other apparatus in the area, so I wouldn't discount their influence. :jet:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
I would more concerned with a Nuke in a Cargo ship sailing into Oakland or LA and exploding than a missile

littlelady

God bless the USA
Do you have a developmental disorder? That's a real question. You write and interact with others here as though you do. :twitch:

Did you think about your post before you posted. You are all about your son who has a disorder which I totally sympathize with you. I think you are losing it Bann. I hope it all goes ok for you. Oh, and yeah, get off my ass. I haven't replied to you in a long time; except two times in the last 15 minutes. :bann:

Hijinx

I think he would like to Nuke, but right now lacks that capability.
Which is why it is time to straighten him out before he gets that capability.

So far Trump knows this and is trying to get China to help with it.
China knows that this kid is nuts and may be able to help.(something they should have done long ago.)

As for Hannity, his time has passed. He has little creds with people any more. Too many wild shots over the years.

tommyjo

Still can't figure things out, huh?

Trump IS a buffoon when it comes to being Pres...however, he is a great marketer (he snowed a sh!tload of gullible voters). He knows he has to change the story line...he's been desperately trying to do so since early Feb.

What better way to change the story line than to throw a few Tomahawks at Syria and have the military drop a really big bomb in "Nowhere" Afghanistan? Then start rattling the saber in North Korea...gets the far right base fired up...the only thing that makes then orgasm harder than blowing up things is the potential for a tax cut.

We aren't going to war with N Korea and N Korea isn't going to war with us. Pence and his idiotic "the era of strategic patience is over" couldn't have sounded more stupid if he tried. Not that it matters, this administration will have 1, or 2 or maybe even 5 different policies on North Korea by week's end.

I am sure even our ambassador to South Korea will come out with his own policy...oh...wait...we don't have an ambassador to South Korea...90 days in...no one in place...no nominee...in a trouble spot...now that's quality leadership for ya!!

littlelady

God bless the USA

Trump IS a buffoon when it comes to being Pres...however, he is a great marketer (he snowed a sh!tload of gullible voters). He knows he has to change the story line...he's been desperately trying to do so since early Feb.

What better way to change the story line than to throw a few Tomahawks at Syria and have the military drop a really big bomb in "Nowhere" Afghanistan? Then start rattling the saber in North Korea...gets the far right base fired up...the only thing that makes then orgasm harder than blowing up things is the potential for a tax cut.

We aren't going to war with N Korea and N Korea isn't going to war with us. Pence and his idiotic "the era of strategic patience is over" couldn't have sounded more stupid if he tried. Not that it matters, this administration will have 1, or 2 or maybe even 5 different policies on North Korea by week's end.

I am sure even our ambassador to South Korea will come out with his own policy...oh...wait...we don't have an ambassador to South Korea...90 days in...no one in place...no nominee...in a trouble spot...now that's quality leadership for ya!!

I feel so much better now that you posted. All is well with the world. :rolleyes:

Bann

PREMO Member
Did you think about your post before you posted. You are all about your son who has a disorder which I totally sympathize with you. I think you are losing it Bann. I hope it all goes ok for you. Oh, and yeah, get off my ass. I haven't replied to you in a long time; except two times in the last 15 minutes. :bann:

Yes, I thought before I posted and I edited it before I sent it. In fact, it was worded in a different manner, so I changed my post around. I also said it was a serious question.

Yes. I *am all about my son, who has a developmental disorder. Some of his friends and co-workers have various types of developmental or cognitive disorders so I recognize what one looks like. How someone interacts, how someone presents themselves to others. You have a very unique type of behavior when you interact here, which is what prompted my question.

It would explain a lot.

P.s. - no need to sympathize with me about my son. We don't need pity, as we lead full, happy and productive lives.

littlelady

God bless the USA
Yes, I thought before I posted and I edited it before I sent it. In fact, it was worded in a different manner, so I changed my post around. I also said it was a serious question.

Yes. I *am all about my son, who has a developmental disorder. Some of his friends and co-workers have various types of developmental or cognitive disorders so I recognize what one looks like. How someone interacts, how someone presents themselves to others. You have a very unique type of behavior when you interact here, which is what prompted my question.

It would explain a lot.

P.s. - no need to sympathize with me about my son. We don't need pity, as we lead full, happy and productive lives.

As far as editing, you called me out a few days ago about editing 3 times, and you caught them all. I am sorry, but you are a hypocrite deluxe. I didn't read your whole reply because I don't care what you have to say, anymore. Knock yourself out. Cluck, cluck, and all that.

Last edited:

Bann

PREMO Member
As far as editing, you called me out a few days ago about editing 3 times, and you caught them all. I am sorry, but you are a hypocrite deluxe. I didn't read your whole reply because I don't care what you have to say, anymore. Knock yourself out. Cluck, cluck, and all that.

Yes, I thought before I posted and I edited it before I sent it. In fact, it was worded in a different manner, so I changed my post around.

I thought BEFORE I POSTED and EDITED myself BEFORE I SENT IT.

You post like a halfwit. <---unedited.

Wishbone

Sprinkled more kitty crunchies in your corn flakes again to day, huh?