Should you save for or spend your retirement?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Your Personal Day of Death is...

Tuesday, October 9, 2057
Seconds left to live... 1,277,196,497

40 more yrs that sounds good

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Sunday, February 2, 2042

Wouldn't that be cool if I actually died on that day? 25 more years, I'll be 78 - that sounds about right.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Anything that uses BMI has built in absurdity. My BMI is 36 and I'm in the best shape I've been in in maybe a decade, adding muscle mass.

Plus, keep asking it, change nothing, and it will keep spitting out a different year of your demise.

You'd think NSA would find some other way to tie your DOB to your IP address...

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
This sucks...

Your Personal Day of Death is...

Thursday, November 23, 2016

Seconds left to live... -12,692,700

at least I went on Thanksgiving

Restitution

You'd think NSA would find some other way to tie your DOB to your IP address...

untitled.png

b23hqb

PREMO Member
Click it again. It will give you a better answer.

Don't know if it is better or not, but mine changed drastically every time. The first date was my birthday 2050. That would make me 96, and highly unlikely in any circumstance.

b23hqb

PREMO Member
Click it again. It will give you a better answer.

Don't know if it is better or not, but mine changed drastically every time. The first date was my birthday 2050. That would make me 96, and highly unlikely in any circumstance.

Well, it appears you already have dementia, not remembering that you posted, so I'd start spending if I were you.