Aaron Hernandez death by suicide

warneckutz

IMG_2757.JPG

Beat the system...

warneckutz

It's just crazy that some people have the opportunities that others would kill for (no pun intended) and throw it out the window. I wonder if they will examine his brain and find out he had CTE?

I thought it had more to do with his upbringing and life choices not the hits to the head?

MR47930

I thought it had more to do with his upbringing and life choices not the hits to the head?

I didn't follow the story very closely so I don't really know the details of his upbringing. I'd be willing to bet someone will try to play the "he was a good Christian boy" card and if even a hint of brain matter shows evidence of CTE they will place the blame on that.

lovinmaryland

I just find it really odd that he decided now to kill himself. He was just acquitted last week of one of the murder cases and his lawyer was just on saying he was 100% sure he'd get the other conviction over turned.

lovinmaryland

I just find it really odd that he decided now to kill himself. He was just acquitted last week of one of the murder cases and his lawyer was just on saying he was 100% sure he'd get the other conviction over turned.

Guess I'm not the only one who finds it odd

http://www.tmz.com/2017/04/19/aaron-hernandez-murder-suicide-lawyer-jose-baez/
Aaron Hernandez may not have died as the result of suicide ... it could be murder orchestrated within the prison walls -- so claims the lawyer who represented him.

We've learned attorney Jose Baez -- who just got a not guilty verdict for Aaron last week in the double murder case -- has launched an investigation on behalf of Hernandez family and they are not buying the suicide story.

We're told Baez believes this could be a murder either by inmates or the folks who run the prison.

Baez says the family is "devastated" and does not believe Aaron was in a frame of mind to take his life.

Baez told TMZ Sports just last week Aaron was in a good place and optimistic the separate murder conviction would be overturned.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
State investigators concealed degree of Aaron Hernandez’s drug use prior to suicide

State investigators had more evidence than previously disclosed that former New England Patriot star Aaron Hernandez was using a dangerous drug in prison prior to his death — information that was concealed in public records and from his family and lawyers.

An inmate interview with officials the day Hernandez died, April 19, 2017, was partially redacted from a 132-page public report. The hidden portion, which the Globe was able to review last week for the first time, said: “He’s spent the last two days smoking K2 in his cell and he wasn’t in the right frame of mind.”

This new disclosure is significant because it could shed more light on why the 27-year-old convicted murderer took his own life. It also raises questions about whether state officials sought to hide the extensive use of contraband drugs by inmates — including by one of their most well-known prisoners — and its potential influence on his death.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nf...suicide/ar-BBP5FpI?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=spartandhp