Three DEMOCRAT-Run Cities Are Most Responsible For National Murder Rate Increase

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Three DEMOCRAT-Run Cities Are Most Responsible For National Murder Rate Increase

Nationwide, while Democrats currently hold fewer seats than they have at any time since Republicans took away all their slaves after the Civil War, where they do remain in power, the murder rate is on the rise. According to a new report, across the country, the murder rate rose 8% over last year, but this is primarily due to a handful of cities -- Chicago, Baltimore, and Houston. And all three of those cities have been run exclusively by Democrats for decades.

In 2015 and 2016, several cities -- especially Chicago -- saw their murder rates increase significantly. The distorting effect of this concentrated increase is illustrated in Figure 6, which breaks down the total increase in murders between 2014 and 2016 by city. As shown below, Baltimore, Chicago and Houston together account for around half of the increase in murder in major cities between 2014 and 2016.

Chicago hasn't had a Republican mayor in 86 years. The Windy City's current mayor is President Obama's former Chief of Staff Rahm Emanuel. Last year was the deadliest year to live in Chicago since 1996. Murders jumped 58% over the previous year to 762. Overall, there were 4,331 shooting victims.

Chicago has some of the toughest gun control laws in the country.

Hijinx

The cities with populations over 200,000 ranked as the most dangerous are:

Detroit, MI - Mayor Mike Duggan - DEMOCRAT
Oakland, CA - Mayor Jean Quan - DEMOCRAT
Memphis, TN - Mayor A C Wharton - DEMOCRAT
St. Louis, MO - Mayor Francis G. Slay - DEMOCRAT
Cleveland, OH - Mayor Frank G. Jackson - DEMOCRAT
Baltimore, MD - Mayor Stephanie Rawlings-Blake - DEMOCRAT
Milwaukee, WI - Mayor Tom Barrett - DEMOCRAT
Birmingham, AL - Mayor William A. Bell - DEMOCRAT
Newark, NJ - Mayor Ras Baraka - DEMOCRAT
Kansas City, MO - Mayor Sly James - Independent (but probably a DEMOCRAT)

http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/democrats-run-highest-crime-cities-america

Now TJ if you have a problem with the source, please cite where it is wrong.

tommyjo

http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/democrats-run-highest-crime-cities-america

Now TJ if you have a problem with the source, please cite where it is wrong.

Lord you are a dumbass...just because you read something on some right wing nut job resource doesn't make it true.

Ok...so here is the elementary school level problem with your source...where did it get it's data?? Did you bother checking the link? The data is from 2014...but that isn't the most interesting part.

The more interesting part is when one actually visits the FBI website. The 2016 preliminary crime report is here: https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u....iannual-uniform-crime-report-januaryjune-2016

On that page there is this disclaimer that answer your sourcing:

Caution against ranking

Figures used in this Report were submitted voluntarily by law enforcement agencies throughout the country. Individuals using these tabulations are cautioned against drawing conclusions by making direct comparisons between cities. Comparisons lead to simplistic and/or incomplete analyses that often create misleading perceptions adversely affecting communities and their residents. Valid assessments are possible only with careful study and analysis of the range of unique conditions affecting each local law enforcement jurisdiction. It is important to remember that crime is a social problem and, therefore, a concern of the entire community. In addition, the efforts of law enforcement are limited to factors within its control. The data user is, therefore, cautioned against comparing statistical data of individual agencies. Further information on this topic can be obtained in Uniform Crime Reporting Statistics: Their Proper Use.

Can ya read dumbass??

I get that you are a very simplistic individual...you really can't comprehend much...and analytical thinking is WAY beyond your abilities...but Christ...how stupid do you have to be to think that the only reason a city has a crime problem is because it is led by a political party?

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Lord you are a dumbass...just because you read something on some right wing nut job resource doesn't make it true.

Ok...so here is the elementary school level problem with your source...where did it get it's data?? Did you bother checking the link? The data is from 2014...but that isn't the most interesting part.

The more interesting part is when one actually visits the FBI website. The 2016 preliminary crime report is here: https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u....iannual-uniform-crime-report-januaryjune-2016

Can ya read dumbass??

I get that you are a very simplistic individual...you really can't comprehend much...and analytical thinking is WAY beyond your abilities...but Christ...how stupid do you have to be to think that the only reason a city has a crime problem is because it is led by a political party?

All that puking and you refuted...nothing. Zip. Squat. You sorry POS.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
...how stupid do you have to be to think that the only reason a city has a crime problem is because it is led by a political party?

because dumb ass ..... the policies set forth by the people elected to the city council and the laws they pass regarding crime
specifically the right of people to defend themselves ya stupid mewling quim.
how is it cities with the highest instances of Gun related murder have most onerous restrictions of hand gun ownership
in the mid 90s' DC was the murder capitol of the country - hand gun ownership was the most restrictive [na virtually non-existent] since the 1970s

Hijinx

Can ya read dumbass??

Well TJ I know the Dems are only partly responsible, and I know that these cities have a large population of blacks, and I also know that most of the killing and crimes are black on black, I guess I am not only stupid in your opinion, but that makes me a racist. But can you refute any of the cities being on the top ten and can you refute that the problem is mostly with African-Americans?

I know you only pop in, drop your turd in the punchbowl and leave, but a really good refutation should be easy for someone as brilliant as you.

By the way well-------- I can't say that, I would be banned, but it has to do with what you can eat and then pass on.