Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MSNBC Contributor Tweet Calling for ISIS Bombing of Trump Property

Quote Originally Posted by SamSpade View Post

One person I see on almost every show is Jessica Tarlov, who has one of the most annoying voices I've ever heard.
    She's about as liberal as they come, and her occasional appearances on Red Eye - she has zero sense of humor.
    The same list could be made of her and a number of other liberals who appear on FOX.
    Had to look up a picture to remember who you were talking about… Yeah I remember that vacant pair of eyes from several shows.

Quote Originally Posted by PsyOps View Post
    So... if ISIS does bomb the Trump tower in Istanbul, what happens to Nance?
    The individual issuing the order is as guilty as those that carry it out.

Gitmo.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    The individual issuing the order is as guilty as those that carry it out.

Gitmo.
    I'd like to look at it as someone who calls for violence in the streets, then violence ensues. Is what Nance did crossing the line into speech that shouldn't be protected - a call to violence?
    "Never let the old man in." - Clint Eastwood quoting an old friend

Quote Originally Posted by PsyOps View Post
    I'd like to look at it as someone who calls for violence in the streets, then violence ensues. Is what Nance did crossing the line into speech that shouldn't be protected - a call to violence?
    Absolutely.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.