MSNBC Contributor Tweet Calling for ISIS Bombing of Trump Property

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
MSNBC Contributor Deletes Tweet Calling for ISIS Bombing of Trump Property

An MSNBC contributor wrote Tuesday on Twitter that he hoped the Islamic State would bomb President Donald Trump's property in Turkey.

Counterterrorism analyst Malcolm Nance was responding to a tweet of an image of Trump Tower Istanbul that was alleging the property was the reason Trump called Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan to congratulate him on his controversial referendum win over the weekend.

"This is my nominee for the first ISIS suicide bombing of a Trump property," Nance tweeted, and then later deleted.

tommyjo

Mr. Nance has been seen by millions of TV news viewers as a guest policy analyst for CNN, ABC News, FOX News, MSNBC, Al Jazeera, and Al Arabiya, and he has appeared on global interview shows including PBS’s NewsHour, the BBC’s Hardtalk and World Have Your Say, Australian Broadcasting’s Dateline, German TV’s ZDF Frontier 21, TV5 France, and other political talk shows. He has written opinion editorials and has been a source for the New York Times, New York Daily News, International Herald Tribune, Atlanta Journal Constitution, Washington Post, San Diego Union Tribune, Times of London, Guardian UK, Australian, Sydney Morning Herald (National) (Abu Dhabi), and Daily Telegraph. He has written articles for distinguished magazines and publications, including Foreign Policy, Small Wars Journal, Time magazine, Counterterrorism, Special Operations, and Counterterrorist. He was featured in the Academy Award nominated Documentary Dirty Wars, the award winning Torturing Democracy and on the Rolling Stone’s 2008 Hotlist as a blogger for Small Wars Journal.

https://www.allamericanspeakers.com/celebritytalentbios/Malcolm+Nance

SamSpade

so the fact he has been a guest policy analyst on Fox Means what exactly

Well that's what I thought, actually. Liberals who've never watched FOX for more than a minute or so imagine it's a non-stop chatter of conservative talking points.
MANY shows have guests who go toe to toe with the hosts. I think most of Tucker Carlson's guests are always going to be against him.
That's what he does.

One person I see on almost every show is Jessica Tarlov, who has one of the most annoying voices I've ever heard.
She's about as liberal as they come, and her occasional appearances on Red Eye - she has zero sense of humor.
The same list could be made of her and a number of other liberals who appear on FOX.

Hijinx

She's about as liberal as they come, and her occasional appearances on Red Eye - she has zero sense of humor.

Must be related to TJ.

Does she also believe that anyone who disagrees with her is a moron?

PsyOps

Pixelated

I guess after his insane tweet we can toss out any of his accolades.

Like Aaron Hernandez... was he a great football player or a murderer? You can forget everything he did on the field because he chose to do something exceedingly stupid.

Nance tweeted something exceedingly stupid that should ruin any illustrious career. And you know damn well if someone like Chris Wallace had made a similar tweet against Obama you'd be calling for his professional head on a silver platter.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
One person I see on almost every show is Jessica Tarlov, who has one of the most annoying voices I've ever heard.
The same list could be made of her and a number of other liberals who appear on FOX.
Had to look up a picture to remember who you were talking about… Yeah I remember that vacant pair of eyes from several shows.

PsyOps

Pixelated
The individual issuing the order is as guilty as those that carry it out.

Gitmo.

I'd like to look at it as someone who calls for violence in the streets, then violence ensues. Is what Nance did crossing the line into speech that shouldn't be protected - a call to violence?