Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: College Students Claim Objective 'Truth' Is A Racist 'Myth'

You're missing all the jobs warm yogurt will create in the Healthcare industry.

Quote Originally Posted by This_person View Post
    Fair enough, you've changed my mind

Well, isn't that what we all loath? We might love MSNBC and despise FOX or the opposite. And what does that get us? It gets THEM ratings. They share the market. It doesn't get us reason and honest debate of the issues of the day. And we end up with Clinton, Dubbya, Obama and Trump and the constant wonderment of "How did this happen, again?"
    ADHD; Interdisciplinary

Quote Originally Posted by Wishbone View Post
    You're missing all the jobs warm yogurt will create in the Healthcare industry.
    Got me there.
    ADHD; Interdisciplinary

Quote Originally Posted by Larry Gude View Post
    Well, isn't that what we all loath? We might love MSNBC and despise FOX or the opposite. And what does that get us? It gets THEM ratings. They share the market. It doesn't get us reason and honest debate of the issues of the day. And we end up with Clinton, Dubbya, Obama and Trump and the constant wonderment of "How did this happen, again?"
    I was laughing, but being serious.
    It is no measure of health to be well-adjusted to a profoundly sick society.
    Jiddu Krisnamurti

Quote Originally Posted by This_person View Post
    I was laughing, but being serious.
    I am not all that convinced that Trump was a bad call. I like what he has done so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Hijinx View Post
    I am not all that convinced that Trump was a bad call. I like what he has done so far.
    Since I didn't like Reagan that much at first - at this point in his administration I STILL thought he was a clownish buffoon who had no idea what he was doing.

In hindsight, I'm still willing to give Trump some time - pretty sure some of the stuff Reagan did would STILL not play well today.
    Insults are the arguments employed by those who are in the wrong". Jean-Jacques Rousseau

Members who have read this thread: 44