glhs837

Power with Control
I'll take "What is 'We think we can make more money with the new style'?" for $500, Alex

awpitt

Main Streeter
Why did you change your style music?

What did they say when you called them and asked them? I doubt if they'll answer you here.

What style of music did they change to? I have satellite so I rarely listen to old fashioned radio.

calvcopf

Found a post on Facebook that says they are playing music such as Tool, Korn, Godsmack, etc.

Restitution

I'm one who is glad they updated their playlist. Every other song was Zeppelin or the Beatles! Now, don't get me wrong... they are excellent artists. I just think they spent too much focus on 60's and 70's rock. Hopefully they will play more of the 90's and 2000's music.

calvcopf

I'm one who is glad they updated their playlist. Every other song was Zeppelin or the Beatles! Now, don't get me wrong... they are excellent artists. I just think they spent too much focus on 60's and 70's rock. Hopefully they will play more of the 90's and 2000's music.
:yeahthat:

stgislander

PREMO Member
I listened on my way up the road at lunchtime. Stuff from the 90's up to today. A lot of alternative rock in the brief time I listened.

Compared to the old 97.7... I like it.

FireBrand

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When I saw Zeppelin in Baltimore 1972, they opened with Immigrant Song.
When I saw them at the Capital Centre in 1975, they opened with Rock-N-Roll.

BernieP

Resident PIA

and your problem with the classics is what?

Actually there is a market for 60/70s music. Probably nobody makes a loop for that anymore.

mitzi

and your problem with the classics is what?

Actually there is a market for 60/70s music. Probably nobody makes a loop for that anymore.

I never heard much Beatles on there. I love my classic rock but honestly I'm so sick of Fleetwood Mac, Steve Miller, etc. There was a lot more music in that era that is never played. They needed to change the playlist. I noticed the change of songs the past few days. I like it.