Page 3 of 43 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Ted and Kid and Sarah...

Quote Originally Posted by Monello View Post
    Ted didn't serve and he was a perfectly healthy male. Just what the DOD was looking for. I'm sure there's plenty of truth to his story of acting a fool to avoid serving.

Now he's all behind the military. Sorry you had your chance and failed miserably.
    For what it's worth: http://www.snopes.com/politics/military/nugent.asp

An analysis of Ted Nugent’s Selective Service classification record doesn’t prove or disprove either version of the story. He did indeed receive a high school student deferment (1-S) in 1967 and then (as he stated) a college student deferment (2-S) in 1968. However, he was reclassified as “available for military service” (1-A) in 1969 and then subsequently rejected as a result of a physical examination and given a 1-Y classification. (The 1-Y classification denoted persons “qualified for service only in time of war or national emergency” and was generally assigned to registrants who had exhibited medical conditions that were limiting but not disabling.) After the 1-Y classification was eliminated by the Selective Service at the end of 1971, Nugent was reclassified as 4-F (“registrant not qualified for any military service”).
    "Never let the old man in." - Clint Eastwood quoting an old friend

Ted didn't serve and he was a perfectly healthy male. Just what the DOD was looking for. I'm sure there's plenty of truth to his story of acting a fool to avoid serving.

Now he's all behind the military. Sorry you had your chance and failed miserably.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	af68fec626218e004a2e1c15a416c4f9.jpg 
Views:	118 
Size:	52.5 KB 
ID:	118219
    Most of that is from a story in High Times Magazine decades ago. it was also refuted decades ago.
    Proud to be a cereal comma user.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PsyOps View Post
    If he wasn't acting nucking futz he would have been drafted.
    Even if Donald Trump wins all the toss up states, he would still lose - R. Madcow 11/16

Monello thinks he is king of the forum, now. Just keep that in mind.
    Be kind to the unhappy progressives and Democrats in your life.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by black dog View Post
    Most of that is from a story in High Times Magazine decades ago. it was also refuted decades ago.
    So why wasn't he in uniform? I'm gonna say that somehow he was deemed unfit for service. He doesn't appear disabled in any meaningful way. So that would point to some sort of disqualifying mental condition. I wonder why he doesn't come out and set the record straight.
    Even if Donald Trump wins all the toss up states, he would still lose - R. Madcow 11/16

Monello thinks he is king of the forum, now. Just keep that in mind.
    Be kind to the unhappy progressives and Democrats in your life.

5. 04-20-2017, 06:10 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Hijinx View Post
    Its funny how Bill Clinton was a draft dodger for real and Obama, well they still haven't found his Selective service card, but that doesn't bother people like the Newb, but they sh1t themselves over Trump and Nugent. George Bush the younger served in the National Guard and they checked every meeting he made and left stains in their britches over him. But Bubba and Obama. No service, and they don't mention it.
    As to Obama there was no draft so I don't know what your point is.

And a flimsy medical condition Trump
    Paid for is the definition of Draft Dodging

So why wasn't he in uniform? I'm gonna say that somehow he was deemed unfit for service. He doesn't appear disabled in any meaningful way. So that would point to some sort of disqualifying mental condition. I wonder why he doesn't come out and set the record straight.

So you can just look at someone and tell that they aren't " disabled in a meaningful way "
    You should take over Miss Cleo's website, and start with who needs to be tossed off SS Disability and then do the same at the VA.
    Like tens of thousands of other during that time period, He had two deferments, one was for college and if I remember correctly the other was for being a traveling musician. The record was set strait like I said, decades ago.

Quote Originally Posted by CalvertNewb View Post
    As to Obama there was no draft so I don't know what your point is.

Paid for is the definition of Draft Dodging
    There should still be a SS card on file for Obama.
    And the definition of Draft Dodger is,
    A person that has not obeyed an Official Order to join the Armed Forces.

Quote Originally Posted by black dog View Post
    There should still be a SS card on file for Obama.
    And the definition of Draft Dodger is,
    A person that has not obeyed an Official Order to join the Armed Forces.
    Stop stanning for Trump and admit he dodged the draft and cheats at golf to boot. Idolizing such a awful human being is not something to be proud of. I get liking his policies but your defense of him is just as bad as you claim democrats did with Obama

Stop stanning for Trump and admit he dodged the draft and cheats at golf to boot. Idolizing such a awful human being is not something to be proud of. I get liking his policies but your defense of him is just as bad as you claim democrats did with Obama
    Learn how to keep on topic. Go fish somewhere else Trollboy.

Do you really care that he cheats at golf?

Trump received several college deferments as well as a medical deferment from the draft. Is everyone to be called into question about their deferments, or just people you have a problem with?
    "Never let the old man in." - Clint Eastwood quoting an old friend

Members who have read this thread: 90