Page 4 of 43 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Ted and Kid and Sarah...

Quote Originally Posted by CalvertNewb View Post
    As to Obama there was no draft so I don't know what your point is.

And a flimsy medical condition Trump
    Paid for is the definition of Draft Dodging

Sorry to bring it up to you, The blinders you Trump haters wear won't allow you to accept any information anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by PsyOps View Post
    Do you really care that he cheats at golf?

Trump received several college deferments as well as a medical deferment from the draft. Is everyone to be called into question about their deferments, or just people you have a problem with?
    Which one of the banned MPD's is this guy anyway.?

Quote Originally Posted by Hijinx View Post
    Which one of the banned MPD's is this guy anyway.?
    Wackadoodies, Fetal Alcohol son I would guess.
    Proud to be a cereal comma user.

Quote Originally Posted by PsyOps View Post
    Do you really care that he cheats at golf?
    Trump received several college deferments as well as a medical deferment from the draft. Is everyone to be called into question about their deferments, or just people you have a problem with?
    It all speaks to his character if you can't figure that out.

He is the spoil child of a billionaire who has been handed everythingbhis while life. He cheats at golf. On his wives. On his taxes. And to avoid the draft.

Why working class people have been duped into thinking a millionaire has their best interest at heart is baffling.

In 4 years you will see the only people he has helped are the same people he has in his cabinet. White millionaires.

Blog Entries

He is the spoil child of a billionaire who has been handed everythingbhis while life. He cheats at golf. On his wives. On his taxes. And to avoid the draft.

Why working class people have been duped into thinking a millionaire has their best interest at heart is baffling.

In 4 years you will see the only people he has helped are the same people he has in his cabinet. White millionaires.
    I'll take that bet
    You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer. -Frank Zappa

Quote Originally Posted by Gilligan View Post
    I'll take that bet
    Me, too. It is not like the Dem Party is not full of rich people; more than the Repub. Oh, but Chelsea gets the royal saint treatment, but not Ivanka who has accomplished much more. And, let us not forget how the Clintons profited from politics, and Obama, too. One sided hypocrites those Dems, I tell ya.
    Like I said, JMO, yo! - Roman

Quote Originally Posted by littlelady View Post
    Me, too. It is not like the Dem Party is not full of rich people; more than the Repub. Oh, but Chelsea gets the royal saint treatment, but not Ivanka who has accomplished much more. And, let us not forget how the Clintons profited from politics, and Obama, too. One sided hypocrites those Dems, I tell ya.
    If you don't understand the difference between profiting from speeches and books once your presidency is over and profiting from the presidency during your presidency I can't help you.

So the republicans want to cut healthcare for 24 million people mostly low income. How does that fit with your narrative of the party of the people? What about the removing the alternative minimum tax. Who do you think that benefits? The working class? Wrong again.

Cheating in golf gives you insight to a person's character? My character must suck. But then again, I just played for fun and kicking my ball into a better lie didn't result in any catastrophic consequences. So, I'm comfortable with my character.

You do have a pretty distorted view on Trump and his achievements. His dad may have granted him some startup money, but he has earned his billions - FAIRLY.

The rest of your post comes off as the typical class-warfare, jealous types that feel anyone that has earned a good living owes you something, or stole it from you. It's complete BS.

Whether Trump has our best interest in mind is yet to be seen. I am skeptical; as I have been from the beginning. But, unlike you, I am willing to give him that chance; unlike Hillary, who I know didn't have anyone's interest in mind.
    "Never let the old man in." - Clint Eastwood quoting an old friend

If you don't understand the difference between profiting from speeches and books once your presidency is over and profiting from the presidency during your presidency I can't help you.

So the republicans want to cut healthcare for 24 million people mostly low income. How does that fit with your narrative of the party of the people? What about the removing the alternative minimum tax. Who do you think that benefits? The working class? Wrong again.
    What does that even mean "cut healthcare for 24 million people"? Are you saying that whatever Trump passes for a healthcare bill will result in 24 million people never, EVER, EVER being able to get access to healthcare? You mean they're going to die because of Trump? Please go into detail about what you mean?
    "Never let the old man in." - Clint Eastwood quoting an old friend

Gee and here I thought Ryans plan didn't go through and the Republicans decided to let Obamacare die of it's own stupidity, designed and shoved thru by democrats.

Members who have read this thread: 90