Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: People, keep your dog on a leash!!!

I totally agree and don't understand these people who ignore laws !!! Maybe when their dog is shot they will get it?

Quote Originally Posted by ArkRescue View Post
    I totally agree and don't understand these people who ignore laws !!! Maybe when their dog is shot they will get it?
    Hey, Ark! How are ya?
    ​​Like I said. JMO, yo! - Roman
    If you ignore the trolls, they starve. - Wishbone

Quote Originally Posted by ArkRescue View Post
    I'll never understand arrogant and ignorant pet owners, that habitually let there pets bark unnecessarily for hours on end. Let them run loose and terrorize the neighborhood along with all of them that allow there pets to use other folks property as bathrooms.
    I'd be willing to bet that if all this stopped, pets being shot along with ones that just vanish will dramatically slow down..
    Remember spay, neuter and keep them at home. You neighbors are tired of hearing your pet, along with picking up your dogs two pound presents in the grass and the little Tootsie Rolls your cat ( and you can keep that awful smelling cat pee too) and little dog Muffin leave in the neighbors flower beds.
    Originally Posted by littlelady View Post
    I just reported you. You are one scary individual.

Omg life is too busy. I need to find a way to clone myself and get more done.

Members who have read this thread: 45