Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: People, keep your dog on a leash!!!

Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    Yes, I'm sure if you were attacked by a large angry dog you would be able to fight it off with your bare hands. You all like Superman and chit.

Ass.
    Don't be such an uptight bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by black dog View Post
    Here, I'll ad to this just for you. Pit, Lab, gangster, thug, Crackhead, bully, gymrat or whatever it makes no difference to me. Eminent Danger is the line in the sand.
    It's tough to fight when you are rapidly loosing blood pressure..

It's funny how it's aways the muscle heads that cry for mommy when they start bleeding..
    Good lord, are you one of those that needs a safe space too? Man up, talking about a dog not a bear.
    Listen to me now, and believe me later: it doesn't matter how much you pump up those muscles, as long as you reach the full pumptential.

It's not 'roids but thanks for noticing...

Quote Originally Posted by warneckutz View Post

Good lord, are you one of those that needs a safe space too? Man up, talking about a dog not a bear.
    Yepper, it's always the muscle heads that cry for their Mommy.....

Look at me I have arms like a redwood tree,,,, but I can't climb that wall or do any pullovers Gunny...
    Proud to be a cereal comma user.

Yepper, it's always the muscle heads that cry for their Mommy.....

Look at me I have arms like a redwood tree,,,, but I can't climb that wall or do any pullovers Gunny...
    Your dreams of yesteryear and living in the past are... sad.

You admitted it, may as well own it. Nothing wrong with guns but if you're going to live in fear then own it.
    Listen to me now, and believe me later: it doesn't matter how much you pump up those muscles, as long as you reach the full pumptential.

Your dreams of yesteryear and living in the past are... sad.

You admitted it, may as well own it. Nothing wrong with guns but if you're going to live in fear then own it.
    Live in fear., That's comical coming from someone who supposedly a muscle head..
    Did that mean kid kick sand in your face on the beach???
    Look at meeeeeeee,,,, my legs are so bigggg like 5 gallon buckets... But yet I can't​ run up that hill or do something as simple as climb a ladder.

Live in fear., That's comical coming from someone who supposedly a muscle head..
    Did that mean kid kick sand in your face on the beach???
    Look at meeeeeeee,,,, my legs are so bigggg like 5 gallon buckets... But yet I can't​ run up that hill or do something as simple as climb a ladder.
    Come on now, you need to try ... you sound more like you're worshipping a muscle head than anything else. I think you're trying to find some ground to stand on. My comment had nothing to do with having muscle (although it's a bit disturbing how infatuated you are with the idea), but how you'd resolve a situation which is seemingly all talk anyway.

Come on now, you need to try ... you sound more like you're worshipping a muscle head than anything else. I think you're trying to find some ground to stand on. My comment had nothing to do with having muscle (although it's a bit disturbing how infatuated you are with the idea), but how you'd resolve a situation which is seemingly all talk anyway.
    Name:  download (32).jpg
Views: 33
Size:  3.9 KB

Name:  download (32).jpg
Views: 33
Size:  3.9 KB
    There ya go, own it... what went from you needing a gun to protect yourself from a small animal that turned into trying to constantly mentioning your affinity for muscular men and proving something in the military (shortcomings?)... you tried to deflect, it didn't work but own the outcome.

Woop..Woop.. you got me figured out.. me, I need to climb a ladder and clean the gutters, then touch my toes a few times.

Blog Entries
    I will if I want. You're not the boss of me.
    "Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

:
    Like I said, JMO, yo! - Roman

Members who have read this thread: 73