Thread: Dirty Harry Reidís Role in Obamagate

Dirty Harry Reidís Role in Obamagate

Dirty Harry Reidís Role in Obamagate

Last October, Harry Reid, the ruthlessly partisan former senator from Nevada, wrote a nasty and bumptious letter to FBI director James Comey. The letter remains a significant piece of evidence in Obamagate, as it confirms his role as conduit for Obama administrationís political espionage against Trump.

ďIn my communications with you and other top officials in the national security community, it has become clear that you possess explosive information about close ties and coordination between Donald Trump, his top advisors, and the Russian government,Ē he wrote. ďThe public has a right to know this information. I wrote to you months ago calling for this information to be released to the public. There is no danger to American interests from releasing it. And yet, you continue to resist calls to inform the public of this critical information.Ē

Who were those ďtop officialsĒ whispering the fable of Trump-Russia collusion in Reidís ear? One was John Brennan, Obamaís CIA director. Last August, Brennan shared his political espionage with Reid, knowing that Reid would then disseminate it to his friends in the liberal media.

ďIn an Aug. 25 briefing for Harry Reid, then the top Democrat in the Senate, Mr. Brennan indicated that Russiaís hackings appeared aimed at helping Mr. Trump win the November election, according to two former officials with knowledge of the briefing,Ē reported the New York Times earlier this month. ďThe officials said Mr. Brennan also indicated that unnamed advisers to Mr. Trump might be working with the Russians to interfere in the election. The F.B.I. and two congressional committees are now investigating that claim, focusing on possible communications and financial dealings between Russian affiliates and a handful of former advisers to Mr. Trump. So far, no proof of collusion has emerged publicly.Ē
    Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.
    - Robert J. Hanlon.

ďThere is a deeply anti-democratic undercurrent to much of the criticism of the new president, borne aloft by an assumption that democracy is too important to be left to the voters.Ē

Quote Originally Posted by GURPS View Post
    Who were those “top officials” whispering the fable of Trump-Russia collusion in Reid’s ear?
    I wonder if some of those officials are the same ones who told him of the "fact" Gov. Romney paid no taxes?

I think the whispering in Mr. Reid's ear is and has been simply a sign of his mental disorder.
    It is no measure of health to be well-adjusted to a profoundly sick society.
    Jiddu Krisnamurti

Members who have read this thread: 30