Dirty Harry Reid’s Role in Obamagate

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Dirty Harry Reid’s Role in Obamagate

Last October, Harry Reid, the ruthlessly partisan former senator from Nevada, wrote a nasty and bumptious letter to FBI director James Comey. The letter remains a significant piece of evidence in Obamagate, as it confirms his role as conduit for Obama administration’s political espionage against Trump.

“In my communications with you and other top officials in the national security community, it has become clear that you possess explosive information about close ties and coordination between Donald Trump, his top advisors, and the Russian government,” he wrote. “The public has a right to know this information. I wrote to you months ago calling for this information to be released to the public. There is no danger to American interests from releasing it. And yet, you continue to resist calls to inform the public of this critical information.”

Who were those “top officials” whispering the fable of Trump-Russia collusion in Reid’s ear? One was John Brennan, Obama’s CIA director. Last August, Brennan shared his political espionage with Reid, knowing that Reid would then disseminate it to his friends in the liberal media.

“In an Aug. 25 briefing for Harry Reid, then the top Democrat in the Senate, Mr. Brennan indicated that Russia’s hackings appeared aimed at helping Mr. Trump win the November election, according to two former officials with knowledge of the briefing,” reported the New York Times earlier this month. “The officials said Mr. Brennan also indicated that unnamed advisers to Mr. Trump might be working with the Russians to interfere in the election. The F.B.I. and two congressional committees are now investigating that claim, focusing on possible communications and financial dealings between Russian affiliates and a handful of former advisers to Mr. Trump. So far, no proof of collusion has emerged publicly.”

This_person

Who were those “top officials” whispering the fable of Trump-Russia collusion in Reid’s ear?

I wonder if some of those officials are the same ones who told him of the "fact" Gov. Romney paid no taxes?

I think the whispering in Mr. Reid's ear is and has been simply a sign of his mental disorder.