Thread: Fishing questions

Fishing questions

My brother likes to bring his bass boat when he comes to visit from Delaware.
    We have put in Lake Lariat, which is drained down this year. Not possible to put a boat in there this year.

I looked a Saint Mary's lake yesterday. Water looked murky. Good fishing possibilities?

Allen's Fresh looks like it may be an interesting place to fish. Checked the boat launch at Wicomico Shores Waterfront Park. Looks like it is about 5-6 miles to Allen's Fresh from there. Is there a closer place to launch?

St. Mary's is good (remember, electric motors only), but can get packed. I've fished a tournament or two there.

Never fished the others.
    Crybaby Cripplecrow Hanging on a Monkey's Toe Club

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by softtouch View Post
    Checked the boat launch at Wicomico Shores Waterfront Park. Looks like it is about 5-6 miles to Allen's Fresh from there. Is there a closer place to launch?
    None that I'm aware of...the Wicomico Shores facility is the farthest north of the ones on that river.
    You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer. -Frank Zappa

Blog Entries
    St. Mary's lake fishing reports.

http://forums.somd.com/search.php?searchid=3185067
    You can't be a bully if you didn't throw the first punch

Monello thinks he is king of the forum, now. Just keep that in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0nllyn View Post
    St. Mary's is good (remember, electric motors only), but can get packed. I've fished a tournament or two there.

Never fished the others.
    If the outboard is tipped up out of the water, and there is no gas tank in the boat, will that pass muster?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by softtouch View Post
    If the outboard is tipped up out of the water, and there is no gas tank in the boat, will that pass muster?
    I see gas engines on boats down there all the time. Just don't fire up the gas engine and you'll be fine.
    You can't be a bully if you didn't throw the first punch

Monello thinks he is king of the forum, now. Just keep that in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Monello View Post
    I see gas engines on boats down there all the time. Just don't fire up the gas engine and you'll be fine.
    Thanks

Members who have read this thread: 69