Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Guess where I went? Picture clue

So, to be correct, it's Fallingwater..... and Wright named it himself, so it's not a thing where there's debate back and forth.

Name:  fallingwatersign.jpg
Views: 169
Size:  58.5 KB
    "I aim to misbehave."

Blog Entries
    Yesterday...Pacific Northwest...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0581.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	67.7 KB 
ID:	118822
    You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer. -Frank Zappa

Twin Peaks?
    "I aim to misbehave."

Quote Originally Posted by glhs837 View Post
    Twin Peaks?
    I watched the live in struggle to keep her twin peaks in that wife beater during breakfast this morning..
    Proud to be a cereal comma user.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by black dog View Post
    I watched the live in struggle to keep her twin peaks in that wife beater during breakfast this morning..
    TMI

...unless pics.

Mine was taken in Mt. Rainier National Forest..at about 5000' elevation. We could only go as far as Paradise lodge...nothing above that was opened up yet. It was snowing its ass off while we were there....and nice and sunny and almost warm back down at Longmire, which is only 3000 ft.
    You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer. -Frank Zappa

Quote Originally Posted by Gilligan View Post
    TMI

...unless pics.

Mine was taken in Mt. Rainier National Forest..at about 5000' elevation. We could only go as far as Paradise lodge...nothing above that was opened up yet. It was snowing its ass off while we were there....and nice and sunny and almost warm back down at Longmire, which is only 3000 ft.

Well, I was going to try and guess any of those mountains there but your pic didn't seem to fit any mental image I had of Hood, Baker, Rainier, Olympia and so on.
    Insults are the arguments employed by those who are in the wrong". Jean-Jacques Rousseau

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SamSpade View Post
    Well, I was going to try and guess any of those mountains there but your pic didn't seem to fit any mental image I had of Hood, Baker, Rainier, Olympia and so on.
    Rainier proper's peak was in the clouds. I had to settle for one of the lower adjacent ones. ;-)

Members who have read this thread: 92