Chelsea: America Was Just Too Sexist To Elect My Mom

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Chelsea: America Was Just Too Sexist To Elect My Mom

In the magazine (on which Heat Street said she "graces the cover in a white T-shirt, motorcycle jacket and a lot of Photoshop work"), Clinton said she has no plans to run for office. But then she starts moaning again about how Americans just don't realize how much good in the world her parent's shady charitable organization has done.

“The lies were absolutely frustrating because the facts didn’t seem sufficient to put them to rest. I think that was so odd about the whole experience — either the truth was insufficient or people just didn’t care,” Chelsea said.

She says she “wishes” more people would have looked at the “facts,” including the Foundation’s tax filings.

The problem is, Chelsea, they did, and found that donors to the Foundation were often transacting in a type of quid pro quo scheme that earned them face time with important Clinton aides at the State Department. Even the New York Times expressed concern that your mom was using the Foundation as part of a plan to charge countries for favorable Obama Administration foreign policy.

Fortunately for Chelsea, though, the Foundation is not all she’s devoting herself to these days. She’s a child welfare advocate, who is being honored by Variety for all the work she’s done saving children’s lives. Like the time she sat down with showrunners for “Orange Is the New Black” and “Days of Our Lives,” to encourage them to write characters who sing to young children.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
She takes the art of self-delusion to new levels. She and TJ must have gone to the same school.

glhs837

Power with Control
the facts didn’t seem sufficient to put them to rest.

Ah, I see the problem here, those words "didn't seem". Replace that with the more factual "were not", and it all falls together. And this shows that telling fact from lie is congenital....

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Well, historically speaking, emancipation came before suffrage. :shrug:

She's only gotta wait, what, 60 some odd years?